High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

STIHL MS 400

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I ran a stock 400 at the PA GTG ... felt pretty good for a stock saw!

I like the 462 also, but I don't think that anyone who saves a couple of hundred bucks buying a 400 will regret it.
That 400 ran fine just not for me cause I'm not a team player.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I been tellin myself, "I don't want and haven't a need for this saw." Well I was out and about today setting up a job I'm starting soon.
On my way back home I popped in my local dealer. Just to browse. The 461 they had sold. Was wanting a spare 75cc saw to have ported. I picked up the 400. 1st time I've seen one let alone fondle. I want one. Seems like a great 67-68cc saw. Suspension didn't feel sloppy when I put the nose, (in its scabbard}, on the floor and flexed the saw. Light weight to and balanced well with a std 24'' bar on her. Priced right at $900 if memory recalls correctly.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We still haven't seen a Lightening Performance Saw run cutting wood.
A nicely modded speed cutter.
I believe I could bust yer balls the same. But I won't for I am computer illiterate myself. My laptop argues with me that my "device is not connected." Frustrating as hell n I ain't got no time fer dat.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe I could bust yer balls the same. But I won't for I am computer illiterate myself. My laptop argues with me that my "device is not connected." Frustrating as hell n I ain't got no time fer dat.
Ball bustin seems to just be a part of the forum experience :lol:. Some just don’t seem to have any sense of humor though. Lol

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kenny knows me. But I'm sorry I offended you sir.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah... I try not to piss off the cupcakes.

Where we grew up in the hot rod and auto resto shop they made grown men cry for instigating or saying dumb chit. You knew when to not press your luck. The place was brutal.

I'd say this place is easy going mostly.
Working with Dall would be funny and interesting in the coffee room lol.