Stihl 020AV

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright guys. I’ve been working on an 020av for someone. Got it to run this morning after rebuilding the carb. Man this thing pours gas from the gasket area at the tank and the way it revs out on its own and fails vacuum test it’s gonna need seals also. Did a quick search and didn’t find much as far as seals and gasket,much less a complete set of gaskets,seals and fuel line. I’m wondering if y’all know where I can get some and what the prices are like so I can give him an idea on price to see if he wants me to continue this repair.

Pjvarino

OPE Member
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Alright guys. I’ve been working on an 020av for someone. Got it to run this morning after rebuilding the carb. Man this thing pours gas from the gasket area at the tank and the way it revs out on its own and fails vacuum test it’s gonna need seals also. Did a quick search and didn’t find much as far as seals and gasket,much less a complete set of gaskets,seals and fuel line. I’m wondering if y’all know where I can get some and what the prices are like so I can give him an idea on price to see if he wants me to continue this repair.

Pjvarino

OPE Member
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just got my 020AV... bored at home & looking to do a complete overhaul. Haven’t seen any of the manuals online, any info sent my way is much appreciated.
Be safe everyone, Paul in NJ

I have the IPL... need Service&Owner’s

Last edited:

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy cow this was from 2 years ago. I barely remember that saw. I know I replaced the crank seal. Don't really remember about the fuel leak though. Someone here may have a manual, but I never had one so I can't help you there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk