High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Stickers!!!

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
so the stickers hold up to cleaning....more important question is how well do they stick to the textured top covers of all these new saws? i have tried 3 different stickers...finally found one that the lettering didnt just wipe off but they wont stick unless its a smooth surface.

I need stickers

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so the stickers hold up to cleaning....more important question is how well do they stick to the textured top covers of all these new saws? i have tried 3 different stickers...finally found one that the lettering didnt just wipe off but they wont stick unless its a smooth surface.

I need stickers

I've had trouble getting my stickers to stick to the 7910. Clean it with alcohol first.......that helps a little.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had problems getting the vinyl stickers to stick before. However I found if I'm having a hard time I just hit it with some heat and she will lay right down and stick good. ;)

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
they vinyl stickers i had would stick to the textured covers but the printing wiped off with even mild cleaning. the stickers i have now are a foil backed sticker and hold up pretty good but wont conform to curves or even make an attempt at adhering to the textured covers

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott Kunz - Professional Tree Monkey

Your customers already know who you are and it will make any of their associates who see it ask them what the hell it means so they have a chance to sing your praises, there is no advertising as good as word of mouth :)

use a clean but interesting font as large as the sticker allows without looking crowded

Mike - your sticker looks pretty like a picture but is busy enough that you really have to study it to see the words and I am not sure I would want a Dolmar on the top of my badass ported Stihl :) Just my thoughts, not trying to be a bashing negative Nelly, just killing time babysitting while I should be packing orders :)
DD - professional advisor and pessimist LLC, ASPCA, NAACP, DDS, BDF
Jonsered On there. I didn't put any contact info on there either for a reason.

tpope

Raff Riff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can supply you with a very aggressive adhesive tape. The problem is that it is so aggressive that it won't die cut. You'll have to cut it to size yourself.