Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very nice collection!! Some beauties in there!!

northwest saws

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those wright saws you have there are very interesting and very nice looking as well! I picked up a B-520 just a few days ago, not nearly as nice as the ones you have. I wonder what they were trying to go for, maybe they wanted to market more towards construction and tree farms? Anyways very nice collection you have there!

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those wright saws you have there are very interesting and very nice looking as well! I picked up a B-520 just a few days ago, not nearly as nice as the ones you have. I wonder what they were trying to go for, maybe they wanted to market more towards construction and tree farms? Anyways very nice collection you have there!

I get questioned a lot on the Wright blade saws and it seems they were intended for many uses where bar oil was not wanted. Wright made an assortment of blades for them for cutting different types of wood and even bone and meat. The blade and bar are easily cleaned up after use, that would be a bonus after cutting animal carcasses up.

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

The 14-50 was my first new chainsaw, I had been running my hand me down 600 that was my dads first new chainsaw. This is the chainsaw that sort of launched my lifelong connection with woods work. Below it is my dads 1100 that he bought to replace the 600 he gave to me, both of these Pioneers had a long service run for us and cut mountains of wood in their time.

Last edited: