High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Some new saws incoming next week! (Echo 7310sx, MS400 plus a big secret)

StephK87

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@StephK87
Gute Besserung :)
from when to when were you in the armed forces and where were you stationed?
i was there for 8 years too xD

von 2008 bis knapp 2017

Falschirmjägerbataillon 263 Zweibrücken, danach Luftlandeunterstützungsbataillon 262 Merzig, zuletzt Fallschirmjägerregiment 26 Merzig

(for the US friends, i was a german airborne from 2008 to 2017, most of the US comrades i met in these years were awesome crazy dudes! Shout out to the 1st Armored Division "Old Ironsides" in Baumholder Germany!)

Greetings Steph

Last edited:

StephK87

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mhh, what's inside?
4513d2f835962855997decd6f4a85b6a.jpg

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steph get well soon! Now is the time to be very careful and stay out of the hospitals as much as you can.

I know that Central European geography pretty well, traveled it extensively in my college days.

Those ticks are nothing to mess around with. I know people that were on the verge of the end from a simple bite.

As we get older, our metabolisms change, we just have to acknowledge that and be a bit more extra careful.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey guys, you're probably wondering why no updates are coming. I've had a little health problem recently, got lyme borelliosis from a tick bite some weeks ago. Now im 30 day + on antibiotics .... It is ridicoules, after more than 8 years in the german army and over 50-60 ticks you catch something like that while hiking in the corona time.

The recovery is going well though, I think I'll be fit again in one or two weeks to be able to continue with the saws.

be429283eac82de7e251fc89cab47642.jpg
Buddy, I got the same rash this year, on my back. My partners and I have been looking for bullseye rashes for years and never really saw one like yours until it was on my own back. The rash grew by an inch a day.

Yes, a month of Doxycycline. Good news is you caught it early stage (it doesn’t look it but it is) and you should have no consequences from it.

StephK87

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for your get-well wishes guys! I really appreciate that :) It could be worse after all, luckily caught it relatively early. This year is just like nothing else
1f605.png

yes ;)

This was the beginning of mine, it grew to be around 8 inches/2o centimeters in diameter until the antibiotics kicked in.

yes, from a small itching spot it just exploded on my back in a couple days, over 20cm. Before that, the tick was safely removed by my brother, without anything left in the skin and he put some antiseptics on the spot. I had it on my back for maybe only 3h-4h after hiking... thats crazy. Like i said, in my military times i had so many ticks i cant count the number and never an issue.

Had some side effects, maybe from the antibiotics, headaches, sweating a lot and just tired. But it's getting better every day.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the handle plastic or metal on the ms400? Looks like plastic.
I’m sure the handle is plastic just like the ms 362 since the ms 400 is basically an over-bored 362 with magnesium piston. Most of the saws the same from what I understand, they could have gone old school and called it an ms362 super if they wanted.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure the handle is plastic just like the ms 362 since the ms 400 is basically an over-bored 362 with magnesium piston. Most of the saws the same from what I understand, they could have gone old school and called it an ms362 super if they wanted.
Or super magnum...