Small sawz, what's muh options?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
CBDS are legal in Kansas.
But they're not legal when you're in the service... Yet. I was never a pothead in school but tried it. I'd rather do the CBDs in a heartbeat over ever taking another Percocet as they're truly horrible. I can take them just fine, but can't stand the doggy, dopey feeling while trying to manage back pain. To have the option of the CBDs w/o the effects of the THC would be great.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But they're not legal when you're in the service... Yet. I was never a pothead in school but tried it. I'd rather do the CBDs in a heartbeat over ever taking another Percocet as they're truly horrible. I can take them just fine, but can't stand the doggy, dopey feeling while trying to manage back pain. To have the option of the CBDs w/o the effects of the THC would be great.
I didn't know that I thought they only tested for thc. And I here ya on the "legal" pain killers. The few time I've been prescribed them I always end up getting the spins and sick and stop taking them. Last time I went to the doc for back spasms I requested no hydrocodone.

It is strange that one thing is considered a no go but yet another substance that has a long and clear history of addiction and death can be considered the better option.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Back on point though, my Brother, who's now a local Creamsickle tech, brought over an 011av that was given to him after the previous owner disassembled it while trying to "fix" it and failed. He ultimately gave my Brother the saw after being given a rough quote of the labor and parts to fix it and deciding that it wasn't worth it to Him. It's a neat little saw, fires up quickly runs SLOW and is generally pretty cool. I may have to use it soon just to give it a proper spin and evaluation! I doubt it'll come within Yankee stadium of the 550xp, MS261 or MMWS 346 in the barn, but I think it'll be a keeper anyway!

Last edited:

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I didn't know that I thought they only tested for thc. And I here ya on the "legal" pain killers. The few time I've been prescribed them I always end up getting the spins and sick and stop taking them. Last time I went to the doc for back spasms I requested no hydrocodone.

It is strange that one thing is considered a no go but yet another substance that has a long and clear history of addiction and death can be considered the better option.
There's a few components that they test for and that's one of them. It really screws over the people who come down with cancer while in the service and I've known a few. I've been prescribed both Oxy and Hydrocodone at different times and don't like either of them at all. I've never been hooked, but can see how it could be an easy transition for many. Alternatively, Bourbon and Scotch work too, but they also have several obvious problems (aside from the flavors).

Oh well.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a few components that they test for and that's one of them. It really screws over the people who come down with cancer while in the service and I've known a few. I've been prescribed both Oxy and Hydrocodone at different times and don't like either of them at all. I've never been hooked, but can see how it could be an easy transition for many. Alternatively, Bourbon and Scotch work too, but they also have several obvious problems (aside from the flavors).

Oh well.

Its a funny world we live in for sure unfortunately.

DSS

widebody
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
ea1cca965fd3e48990ecc47c26f32337.jpg

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who is this guy?

He's one of the great members that the trolls ran off from OUR site. That's why we need to take back OUR site. That's why I'm dedicating my life to combatting these trolls on OUR site. I'll be at your GTG and we'll be able to settle this like men, which is much like two 12yo girls slap fighting over the last Beiber poster in Hot Topic, evidently.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's one of the great members that the trolls ran of from OUR site. That's why we need to take back OUR site. That's why I'm dedicating my life to combatting these trolls on OUR site. I'll be at your GTG and we'll be able to settle this like men, which is much like two 12yo girls slap fighting over the last Beiber poster in Hot Topic, evidently.

tl;dr

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's one of the great members that the trolls ran of from OUR site. That's why we need to take back OUR site. That's why I'm dedicating my life to combatting these trolls on OUR site. I'll be at your GTG and we'll be able to settle this like men, which is much like two 12yo girls slap fighting over the last Beiber poster in Hot Topic, evidently.

Dibz on the beiber poster