SITE ISSUES?

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. Worse yes today though. Had to keep reopening the site to get any movement. Finally gave up and went to bed

redoakman

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
yes me and this website are not getting along very nicely these past few days . slow/ disconnecting, having to reload the page , having to reopen the page , then its good for 2 mins then back to slow . i seem to get where i need to be if i tag team my computer and phone tho . lol

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, I no longer see your avatar, or Mason's. Don't know why. I'm not having any other site issues.

All the others on this page display just fine.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t noticed a single glitch, slow loading...nothing. At some point you boys gotta go trade them damn ol’ school Radio Shack Tandy and Commodore cornputers in...:lol:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t noticed a single glitch, slow loading...nothing. At some point you boys gotta go trade them damn ol’ school Radio Shack Tandy and Commodore cornputers in...:lol:

Yea right … I'm running a Intel Core i7 8 gen processor with max memory and Radeon Graphics.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve upgraded some security stuff with Go Daddy. Routes everything through a firewall now. What we're probably seeing is some connection issues in routing on their system. That's what caused the last big bunch of trouble we had. Unfortunately, it is the weekend, and our beloved leaders aren't usually online during the weekend.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea right … I'm running a Intel Core i7 8 gen processor with max memory and Radeon Graphics.
I have two fairly new laptops running Intel’s. My mainstay is four IPads...two older IPad III’s, a 2017 IPad Pro 12.9”, a 2019 IPad Pro 12.9”. And the IPad’s are what I do 99.9% of my business on. I’ve noticed absolutely nothing checking up on this site throughout the last several days.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve upgraded some security stuff with Go Daddy. Routes everything through a firewall now. What we're probably seeing is some connection issues in routing on their system. That's what caused the last big bunch of trouble we had. Unfortunately, it is the weekend, and our beloved leaders aren't usually online during the weekend.
What’s the world coming to, when a ‘Damn Schtinkin’ Ape’ can’t fix this problem for some folks. I actually laughed when I said this in my finest Charlton Heston voice. They’ll never be another like him...

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, I no longer see your avatar, or Mason's. Don't know why. I'm not having any other site issues.

All the others on this page display just fine.
I’m still experiencing this also, but only from my workplace desktop (unknown innards). With that being said, when I use my iPhone6 I have no problems.. not really a “problem” but more of an annoyance as far as I’m concerned.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm on an iPad Pro 256gb thing...on iOS 13.3.1 and this is giving me the sads.. I tried my MacBook Pro running windows 7 (my mate (network engineer) gave it to 3yrs ago) works a bit better than the iPad but still hangs..
So ymmv...;)

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Then damn slacker’s

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been on the site on a Samsung S7, and an iPad Pro. Both work flawlessly. Which just adds to my belief that it's a routing issue with Go Daddy.
‘Stinking Ape’...again it ain’t checked up one time here...