SOLD Sachs Dolmar 166 + for sale

Trader history (0)

Digiplus

OPE Member
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Daniel we've come to a consensus to allow the post to remain up since it did pre-date the new rule. It's a very nice saw. Hopefully it will find a new owner who will appreciate it. Best wishes for a trouble free sale.

Fellas I would like to add that any potential buyer on this forum would be generally best served by adding 3% and paying via PayPal goods and services for any saw seen for sale here.
Thank you
They are Sold, ups to England, should be there by Wednesday

cm76

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Fellas does anyone know Chris Darlow or want to vouch for Daniel? I'd really like to leave this ad up.
I can vouch for Chris Darlow here in Australia - He's an upright guy, who has helped me out with interstate saw purchases on numerous occasions.
Chris M

Kashubeboy

New OPE Member
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Since you've bumped this back up I'm going to go a head and ask if you have any well know members here who have had good deals with you? Just use the @ symbol in front of their user name to tag them like this: @Digiplus

We've had a rash of scammers on here. In an effort to protect our members we are now vetting members with a post count below 100 or little to no history. As this is a high dollar item I'm going to require it even though the ad was from before the rule change.

Nothing personal and I'm not saying you are trying to pull a fast one, but your lack of history here is the sticking point.

Hi there all, I am the guy who bought the saws from Daniel, and I can vouch that the saws arrived in England as stated, Daniel was straight up throughout the deal, items as described, dispatched as stated and costs as discussed, I would also like to say that I would be happy to deal with him again, I hope this helps a little with any person wishing to deal with Daniel in the future, many thanks to Daniel for the deal, I can be contacted on +44 77300 358 58 for further confirmation. Also I have been happy to continue Daniels education into Scotch whisky drinking, Regards Tadje Falk, Cumbria, England

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Hi there all, I am the guy who bought the saws from Daniel, and I can vouch that the saws arrived in England as stated, Daniel was straight up throughout the deal, items as described, dispatched as stated and costs as discussed, I would also like to say that I would be happy to deal with him again, I hope this helps a little with any person wishing to deal with Daniel in the future, many thanks to Daniel for the deal, I can be contacted on +44 77300 358 58 for further confirmation. Also I have been happy to continue Daniels education into Scotch whisky drinking, Regards Tadje Falk, Cumbria, England
This is great to hear! Thanks for following up. This is how it should work fellas...