High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Recommendation for Good Gun Owner Forum? Forget High Road.....

Lastmohecken

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First post on this site. Just spotted this thread, thought I might comment. If you like leveractions, and six guns and older guns, then Paco's levergun forum is Ok. The Firing Line has some stuff. Ar-15 forums can be handy. There was one called the Campfire that was pretty good. Sorry, I am not good at posting links but a search will probably bring them up.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like Saubier and accurate shooter. Rim fire central. That said, I don't participate. I read and move on.
Eggshooter: Thanks for the info. Do you really own all these saws? Looks like you need a museum to house them all.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Eggshooter: Thanks for the info. Do you really own all these saws? Looks like you need a museum to house them all.
The ones in my signature? Yes, yes I do. Need some? Lol

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im a small bore guy. Saubier is that type of site. 17 hornet, 17 rem, 204 ect.
Accurate shooter is all about accuracy as the name implied. They have lots of good articles on there. 6mmbr.com is where the articles are at and the accurate shooter forum can be accessed from there.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Old lady constantly complaining about my 2-cycle stuff in the garage. Except for the little tiny lady-powered Echo limbing chainsaw she like to use. Exceptin'.....I have to start is up for her every time.
I'm a lucky man. My wife cares less and they are in my garage. Her garage has the cars, feeezers and other assorted things.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really really like my .243 ( a 6 mm bullet ). I reload for it, and it gets me some great accuracy. Thanks for the heads up on the site.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
243 win+70gr hollow point+groundhog = pink mist
Priceless
I use those hollow point in 70 grain. Groundhog heads just vaporize. They are target bullets. But they're the bullets from Sierra in the green box. I love most anything from Sierra. Can't beat their accuracy.

Last edited:

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of groundhogs, 68 yard shot 22 LR.View attachment 294338
I love doing this. I have a Ruger 10/22 with an authentic walnut stock. Remember when rifles had real wood? Anyway, that rifle is sited in for 75 yds with CCI mini mag 36 grains hollow points. It really does a job on those furry little bastards.

In addition, I bought one for my son when he was about 14. He gets PO'd that I like shooting it so much. It's just a great little rifle, cheap to feed, and a whole lot of fun to shoot off the back porch when you're out there having a cigar. He's 35 now, and he still watches it like a hawk. I think it's easier to steal his cheesesteak than it is to borrow his 10/22

Last edited:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I really really like my .243 ( a 6 mm bullet ). I reload for it, and it gets me some great accuracy. Thanks for the heads up on the site.
I'm building a 6mm Dasher for me next competition rig. Soon as I stop blowing money on saws lol.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I use those hollow point in 70 grain. Groundhog heads just vaporize. They are target bullets. But they're the bullets from Sierra in the green box. I love most anything from Sierra. Can't beat their accuracy.
I use Sierra 39 grain blitzking in my 204 egg rifle, the 69g match kings in my AR. I like them. We are currently trying 52g Berger Target pills in my wifes 22 ppc. They are accurate so far.

Last edited:

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn't worth reloading for the AR for a while there before the pandemic. We were buying 500 at a time.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a decent forum where the members actually contribute something other than constipated snark. Thanks.
The best gun forum
I've been in is the czforum
If you like czs or clones of course.
https://czfirearms.us/

Glocktalk if you want every post to be a argument lol