High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Recommendation for Good Gun Owner Forum? Forget High Road.....

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love doing this. I have a Ruger 10/22 with an authentic walnut stock. Remember when rifles had real wood? Anyway, that rifle is sited in for 75 yds with CCI mini mag 36 grains hollow points. It really does a job on those furry little bastards.

In addition, I bought one for my son when he was about 14. He gets PO'd that I like shooting it so much. It's just a great little rifle, cheap to feed, and a whole lot of fun to shoot off the back porch when you're out there having a cigar. He's 35 now, and he still watches it like a hawk. I think it's easier to steal his cheesesteak than it is to borrow his 10/22

I'm a fan of Walnut stocks as well.
Here's a 10/22 I put together a while back. Shilen barrel, BX trigger, JWH bolt and a 2x7 Leupold rimfire scope.
Fun little gun.
I also have a heavy barrel 10/22 in a composite stock but really like the look and feel of the walnut sporter.

Rimfire central is my rimfire forum of choice. Lots of good information to be had.
image.jpeg

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GUN FORUMS: Who is good and who is a total waste of time. After doing some research for a restoration project, I found out a few things. Great forums with guys who give well thought out answers, and are willing to pitch in:
Sigtalk.com They have a forum for guns other than Sig. There is also a link for H & K owners.
1911forum.com Have forums specializing in all variations of Colt semi automatics. Smart guys on there, too.

Forum to stay away from unless you like every posting to turn into a p$#*ing contest is TheHighRoad. Nothing high about it. Just a bunch of cantankerous constipated bozos that answer up on guns they don't even own. Not worth your time if you have a serious question you want to ask.

Last edited:

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for H & K USP in 9 mm if anybody has a line on one. New - minimum prices starting at $1100. Ouch. Very hard to find a used one, if not impossible.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a decent forum where the members actually contribute something other than constipated snark. Thanks.
Just seeing this thread for the first time and without reading any further than your post...good luck on finding most any gun/weapon forum that most every swinging dick in there ain't seen it and done it all. I pay 95% of them mf'rs zero attention anyhow.

Now to read the rest of this...

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a strictly a gun sight, but Bushcraftusa forum has some VERY knowledgeable gun guys on their gun subforums.
Plus you get some of the best , camping, hunting, Bushcraft & knives guru's in the game to boot.