High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random Thought Of The Day

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I knew there was a conspiracy

I avoid top handles or oldies. I know my skill limits lol
No wonder my neighbor gave me that 020AV and a new carb kit to go with it. I was convinced that he bent the throttle linkage, but?
I think that I might just melt a bunch of lead and fill it up, tie a rope to it and actually use it for a boat anchor...

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, that's referred to as the stoiciometric ratio for gasoline and air. Of course of you know this, gasoline engines (at least in the automotive world) aren't tuned that close at WOT. Brand new 6.0 Chevy with an oem tune was at something like 10:1, very rich for safety

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Makes me wonder how the oil would change that value.
Yes, it would.
Oil would lean it out some more
I don't totally agree with that. The speed in which the mixture ignites has to be different, but I don't think the amount of oil we are using would make it so much more or less lean.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it would.

I don't totally agree with that. The speed in which the mixture ignites has to be different, but I don't think the amount of oil we are using would make it so much more or less lean.
I have no real world experience with it. I was told once by a man alot smarter than me of you have a fix high speed jet carb running a 60:1 could help richen it up some.

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From what I've read those hatches are your best chance to catch a big striper. I don't know though, I've never fished saltwater. I think your chances competing with all of the bait would be pretty poor.

You know what they say though, " the worst day fishing ...."

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A family is driving down the road. The dad is getting impatient, yelling at drivers in front of him, waving his hands and such. Suddenly from the back seat the young son asks:"Dad, why is it that all the jerks are out when you are driving?" :cool:

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A family is driving down the road. The dad is getting impatient, yelling at drivers in front of him, waving his hands and such. Suddenly from the back seat the young son asks:"Dad, why is it that all the jerks are out when you are driving?" :cool:
Tommy,

Your modded muffler is on my bench.

Please send me an oem 026/260 jug so I can get it done for u.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great, I've been chewing on this virtual internet cigar all day , I'm commencin to firing it up!!!
Package enroute 2day USPS left today , tell her Aunt and Uncle Dolmar Junkie (MattandShelly) said Hello.....
Get some rest (all three of you) and we will see you tomorrow!
Oh yes, Congratulations!!!!
Matt, I don't know what to say. The blankets are beautiful, we absolutely love them. They made my wife tear up, she said "I don't know these people, but I love them". I'm at a loss for words, thank you so much, and please thank Shelly for us! She has a real gift!

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Matt, I don't know what to say. The blankets are beautiful, we absolutely love them. They made my wife tear up, she said "I don't know these people, but I love them". I'm at a loss for words, thank you so much, and please thank Shelly for us! She has a real gift!
You are more than welcome, it is our pleasure. We are done having babies, but still can't get enough of them, so thanks for letting us get excited with you! Although it probably won't be long until our boys start bringing us grandchildren. I will share your kind words with Shelly and don't ever hesitate to ask if we can do anything for your young family, we had lots of kind generous people who made our lives much richer.Tell your lovely wife and beautiful new daughter hello for us and keep the pics coming.
Best wishes, to you and yours,Matt, Shelly,Tyler,Caleb,Will, Griffin

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry that my wife didn't have a chance to knit those wool boxer shorts that I had promised you...