Random Thought Of The Day

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its that way everywhere I believe bud I've only had to do it once and that was 20+years ago. I just always went and found something else to do. Good luck to you brother

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
11:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its that way everywhere I believe bud I've only had to do it once and that was 20+years ago. I just always went and found something else to do. Good luck to you brother

I'm only laid off because work has been slow, things will pick back up in january... til then my I'll be swinging a hammer with my father.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm only laid off because work has been slow, things will pick back up in january... til then my I'll be swinging a hammer with my father.
Well at least you have something to do, that's another reason I encourage people to learn more than one trade,so if something falls through, just pick up and go to the next thing. I chose to get away from any type of construction around 5 years ago,did mechanic work on rolloff trucks and got my class B cdl in that time, drove them for a while now I drive a dump truck for the city.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well at least you have something to do, that's another reason I encourage people to learn more than one trade,so if something falls through, just pick up and go to the next thing. I chose to get away from any type of construction around 5 years ago,did mechanic work on rolloff trucks and got my class B cdl in that time, drove them for a while now I drive a dump truck for the city.

That's been my life. I've been a mechanic, a cook, a logger and residential guy, construction. I never had the luxury of choosing a field lol

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's been my life. I've been a mechanic, a cook, a logger and residential guy, construction. I never had the luxury of choosing a field lol
Lol I hear ya bud, I was the same way, but I made myself change that and I love it

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Can I ask what city. City if gastonia here, plant mechanic III

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I ask what city. City if gastonia here, plant mechanic III
City of Franklin,Williamson county Tn. Last I checked it was number 5 in the nation for fastest growing cities. I'm in the waste water treatment plant, started as level 1 plant operator, made it to level 2 operator before I started driving dump truck to landfill hauling sludge.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag