Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad had a 70 dart swinger in green. He also wishes he kept that car.
I was an avid collector of old automobiles. At one point I had at least 25. Two drag cars, and all sorts of different muscle cars. When I got sick, I had to sell them all to keep the lights on. I'm working on a few projects now, but the cool stuff I had then is too expensive to get back.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a 69 Dart GT with a 340. Another one I wish I would have hung onto.
My grandfather bought the car in the 70s. Transmission was in the trunk and the heads on the back seat. Grandma drove it as a daily for about 10 years after he put it back together and then he took it off the road and did a full restoration which is what's in the pictures. He drove it as show car Sunday cruiser till his late 60 when he started to have issues with using the heavy clutch and signed it over to my parents. It'll never leave the family.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandfather bought the car in the 70s. Transmission was in the trunk and the heads on the back seat. Grandma drove it as a daily for about 10 years after he put it back together and then he took it off the road and did a full restoration which is what's in the pictures. He drove it as show car Sunday cruiser till his late 60 when he started to have issues with using the heavy clutch and signed it over to my parents. It'll never leave the family.
I’m glad to hear that.