redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Garage door switches are all done.
I ziptied the opener into a ziplock bag even though it's buried in the fairing to keep it dry.
I didnt have any sealed connectors that would work for me for this project so I just left extra wire and used sealable butt connectors for now.
I have a grand total of $14 tied up in it. And now can just hit the switch when I pull in my driveway.

20200605_125042.jpg 20200605_130424.jpg 20200605_134352.jpg 20200605_140205.jpg

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
8:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workednon the boat a little today befor work. Sure would have been nice to have a small mill for making them plates for the cannon tracks. Amazing what you can do with a couple different grinders and some time.
309bf88e776892e23a5654cd4b90c550.jpg
af05915576a202c068ca0010b21a724d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workednon the boat a little today befor work. Sure would have been nice to have a small mill for making them plates for the cannon tracks. Amazing what you can do with a couple different grinders and some time.
309bf88e776892e23a5654cd4b90c550.jpg
af05915576a202c068ca0010b21a724d.jpg

Looks good.
Table saw, compound miter saw, or a router would have speed the process up a bit ;).
Can't wait to live vicariously thru the fishing pics. We are now into full mosquito season, hopefully they let up a bit, very bad at the moment. I'm so glad I got all my wood done and in the shed for the next couple yrs.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes they are super sticky 100 tread wear! 5k-7.5 k miles and there done, they throw rocks like crazy, and yes thats annoying! It’s basically the same tire I had before, I drive carefully I town and intersections, once your on the road there isn’t many rocks. The car is dangerous with anything else in the back, it was bad, would spin the tires at 55-60 mph just trying to pass in 3rd gear at only 3500-4K rpm on dry pavement. My old tires before the last set were 320 tread wear z rated tires, and they would spin so bad! You could have fun with them but, you couldn’t go fast. These tires were starting to loss there grip, front wasn’t planted anymore and I have a few burnouts left in the rear, but they have lost there edge, so those will get replaced soon
Thats sticky alright!
I liked the videos of it, mean machine for sure.
Looks good, got to have room for those creamsicles..
Thanks, you like that finish carpentry don't you:risas3:. It's quite functional and it was on the cheap, so it works for me, especially since ownership of a vehicle in the rust belt is a temporal thing :crybaby2:.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good.
Table saw, compound miter saw, or a router would have speed the process up a bit ;).
Can't wait to live vicariously thru the fishing pics. We are now into full mosquito season, hopefully they let up a bit, very bad at the moment. I'm so glad I got all my wood done and in the shed for the next couple yrs.
I tried shaving little at a time with table saw but she just chattered like crazy so was back to the grinder. Dont help the blade is about pooched too lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poor woman, someone should go support her.
:rolleyes:

We should go to these mob peoples homes and steal/burn everything they have. See how they like it. Too bad i don't see it that way. When did throwing a tantrum and destroying things ever get me anywhere in life? It never did.
Unfortunately most those punks are still living in their parents homes, and unlike us they have never had consequences in their lives before.
Here's what should be happening.
Here's the next one.
I liked this statement on her "On the bright side, Ms. Lyons may be up for a Darwin award given her choice to video herself inciting a riot. "
That's awesome!

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
7:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Unfortunately most those punks are still living in their parents homes, and unlike us they have never had consequences in their lives before.
Here's the next one.
I liked this statement on her "On the bright side, Ms. Lyons may be up for a Darwin award given her choice to video herself inciting a riot. "

That's awesome!
Those rioters are getting what they deserve. They’re using the protests as an excuse to steal s**t.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those rioters are getting what they deserve. They’re using the protests as an excuse to steal s**t.
That's what happens when kids grow up and aren't allowed to experience consequences.
Such a shame.
Had some friends over the other day and their niece was all up in the ones in Minneapolis :confused:.
Not sure if you guys have heard, but there are a bunch of actors/actresses who have paid bonds for those arrested in a bunch of these cases, its ridiculous.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the next one.

That's awesome!

Sounds like they just got a strong dose of consequences.
Perhaps they should have thought while they were out reeking havoc -- "wonder what might happen if we are caught by the cops?"