Random pics (that you took) thread...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like they just got a strong dose of consequences.
Perhaps they should have thought while they were out reeking havoc -- "wonder what might happen if we are caught by the cops?"
Well see how it all pans out.
I think had their parents been there there to discipline them as kids they most likely would have been thinking like that. I'll say this though, regardless of the upbringing kids will still test the boundaries.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those rioters are getting what they deserve. They’re using the protests as an excuse to steal s**t.

I don't mind people causing trouble getting arrested. What I DO mind is the police and the government stepping on the rights of Americans to peaceably assemble, a constitutional right.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't mind people causing trouble getting arrested. What I DO mind is the police and the government stepping on the rights of Americans to peaceably assemble, a constitutional right.
You mean kinda like telling us we can't meet together in general :confused:.
I read somewhere, "don't stop meeting together as some are in the habit of doing", pretty sure that's where they got a portion of our rights from.
We're a long way from our "rights" being something we have a right to these days.

Last edited:

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the "peaceably" part is what folks are forgetting lately. I have no patience or respect for these mobs robbing, looting and destroying property and calling it a right.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember the Aztec? Ugly damn car they were.

Unfortunately I do.
Believe it or not, I saw some old dude driving a Chrysler K-car today...he damn near got T-boned because he turned in front of oncoming traffic.
But, it was a running, driving K-car..

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the "peaceably" part is what folks are forgetting lately. I have no patience or respect for these mobs robbing, looting and destroying property and calling it a right.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Peaceably assemble, even protest -- Yes.
Loot, destroy, burn, harm and injure -- NO!

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did some more on the boat. Rod holders are done. Stuck my new rod and real in the holder for the pic. And yes thats yellow line on er. Pretty dam excited about that lol.

Also washed the boat outside and the floor inside. Got both motors fired up. The dam little guy got me again. I always forget to turn the on off switch on. Dumb me.
faa3e59daf414e2c66b5b13dad961591.jpg
aa1f26ffd6caf1d3aeac7ce5c5eb1308.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately I do.
Believe it or not, I saw some old dude driving a Chrysler K-car today...he damn near got T-boned because he turned in front of oncoming traffic.
But, it was a running, driving K-car..
Guy I work with has a K-car. Actually in great shape. It's his summer ride.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guy I work with has a K-car. Actually in great shape. It's his summer ride.
Guy around the corner has one too. I saw it down at a local shop, wonder if its still on the rd, I'll have to pay attention next time I'm over there. The same guy has Osage orange trees along the rd at his place.