Random pics (that you took) thread...

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's my uncle's 4 acre pond. It's a private paradise.

I just got rid of an open rear square body. It needed a load of firewood in the back to get any kind of traction.

We always plant a garden this size. We did build a better fence this year, and moved the sweet corn to inside the fence, to try and keep the darn deer away.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's my uncle's 4 acre pond. It's a private paradise.

I just got rid of an open rear square body. It needed a load of firewood in the back to get any kind of traction.

We always plant a garden this size. We did build a better fence this year, and moved the sweet corn to inside the fence, to try and keep the darn deer away.
I'd like a nice pond, and I could make one out back pretty easy the way the land is, but there are so many trees I think there would be a lot of problems with all the leaves.
Seems there are always sacrifices to be made with anything we do, I wanted a 4wd, but I wasn't having much luck finding a nice one, that being said I can keep looking and I'm sure I'll have no problem getting my cash out of this one if I find one. I'll be sure to find a place that's safe to "get stuck" with this beast just to see how deep I can take it, the biggest problems I usually have are like Steves, turfing up wet grass, the other is trying to back a trailer, the good thing about the trailer problem is most times I can unload the trailer real quick and get unstuck, then reload it.
Not sure I posted these, loaded up at my parents place and when I went to leave I found out the frost had left too:pancarta:. I had my dad pull me out and then I came back in the morning after a cold night and pulled it right out, I wouldn't have been able to with a 2wd, but I could have just had my dad pull the trailer to the road. Usually theres a way out without too much complication, but it does often mean some inconvenience.
Oh, just found out the key fobs work, so I don't need to buy batteries for them lol.

Looks good right, lets go kids.
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 3.24.26 PM.png

That's not good :facepalm:.
Oh and I didn't sit there spinning the tires trying to get out(or trying to clean out the treads lol), I just put it in gear and eased into it, it spun a tad and I put it in 4wd and it did the same thing :frown:. She sunk quick, few revolutions :oops:.
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 3.24.50 PM.png

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It certainly makes a difference.
Same buddy went with me to Ohio to snag up the excursion, he was talking about how good the yard looked and his sons comments and then said that he remembered when I had offered to sell him my mower for 1500, I said you may have it confused with another conversation because I sold my previous 52" for 2500 and I wouldn't sell any of my zero turns for 1500 lol. I would however like to sell my lazer and get another walk behind as the lazer is a big heavy hog and its not the nicest on lawns, its major overkill for 75% of what I do with it and I could unload/reload and mow most any yard I do faster with a 52" walkbehind with a velky(spelling ?). Id take a 52, if it was a walkbehind, but I prefer to have a 60 in a rider as it makes it easier to trim with the left side overhang and there is plenty of deck overhanging on the right side for most everything too, with an HD 52 you loose a lot of that. Some yards with hills are easier to blend at the bottom without gouging them with a narrow deck and ditches the same, but a 60" rider sure is a nice width to cut with.
If I do get another rider I'd like an airride setup, but a walkbehind takes care of that need lol.

My 52 trims ok but i know what you mean. An extra 10" makes a difference for sure! (Do we do phrasing here? Lol!) Problem with a 60 is i get an uneven cut on my floppy property. Lots of ditches too.

Thats the nice thing about working on a landscape companys mowers on the side, i can test all sorts of machines on my property.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not slacking up here. We're a full 2 climate zones cooler than y'all down state, so June 1 is the 'last frost' date. Last night's low was in the 30's, and tonight doesn't look much better, so a little cool for tomatoes and peppers.
Dang! It was high 40's and felt great. I love this type of weather.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lucky.
My 52 trims ok but i know what you mean. An extra 10" makes a difference for sure! (Do we do phrasing here? Lol!) Problem with a 60 is i get an uneven cut on my floppy property. Lots of ditches too.

Thats the nice thing about working on a landscape companys mowers on the side, i can test all sorts of machines on my property.
I wish I had a good ztr, but my yard is only 700 square feet, so I don’t need it

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Screenshot_2020-06-01-23-24-19.png Screenshot_2020-06-01-23-24-03.png

My drive home involved watching the state police getting settled for some protest intervention.

I actually believe they were there to protect the protesters from the local redneckery :risas3:

Steven

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nice having the right tool for the job.
(I do:risas3:).
That is great, that's how I am with saws(except I try to avoid working on them when possible(and again lol)), problem is I like almost all of the newer saws lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag