Random pics (that you took) thread...

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't do these vids, but they are just gorgeous. I was in LA in 2016. A friend and I tried to go to the sixth street bridge. I wanted the experience and sights and to take some photos. But it was closed :( It was already half torn down. This is a cool, and extremely well done car-related vid of the bridge and of the area:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got one I've been searching for a while :b1:.
It's even a pretty clean one :applaudit:.
Might throw a popup in it, and run it for a bit that way and then put a mmws setup on it off my 2171 and then sell that, who knows, maybe I'll just keep them both for good measure.
Anyone know about the country it may have been from, odd for it to have a low top here in the states from what I've seen. The muffler and cylinder are new so I don't know if it had a jungle muffler or not previously.
20200202_114822.jpg 20200202_115128.jpg 20200202_115201.jpg

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got one I've been searching for a while :b1:.
It's even a pretty clean one :applaudit:.
Might throw a popup in it, and run it for a bit that way and then put a mmws setup on it off my 2171 and then sell that, who knows, maybe I'll just keep them both for good measure.
Anyone know about the country it may have been from, odd for it to have a low top here in the states from what I've seen. The muffler and cylinder are new so I don't know if it had a jungle muffler or not previously.
View attachment 221696 View attachment 221698 View attachment 221697

Very few Huskys I have seen in Canada are high tops. I suspect it's their market. The high tops and HD filter systems on Stihl and Huskys are mainly US marketing. Few chainsaw carburetors can flow enough air to where the relatively huge low top filter is the bottle neck. I even notice more sawdust in the high top 372's vs the low tops as well. I'm not surprised the Canadians mostly use low tops.
Low top filter and ported to within an inch of it's life with a 76cc top end turning and burning in hard wet beech:

Non HD and not even ported:

Last edited:

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Very few Huskys I have seen in Canada are high tops. I suspect it's their market. The high tops and HD filter systems on Stihl and Huskys are mainly US marketing. Few chainsaw carburetors can flow enough air to where the relatively huge low top filter is the bottle neck. I even notice more sawdust in the high top 372's vs the low tops as well. I'm not surprised the Canadians mostly use low tops.
Low top filter and ported to within an inch of it's life with a 76cc top end turning and burning in hard wet beech:
I have more to boot,,,
DSC00438.jpg
372 an 395 are heated as well

Last edited: