High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Random pics (that you took) thread...

DSS

widebody
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Taken from our campsite ins PEI, we had to 4X4 to get the trailer up,, a first for me,, the view is towards NB. That is a spit in the background not NB.
Those are hops in the pic below.
View attachment 22929
When were you here? Should have looked me up, we coulda told a lot of lies [emoji106]

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
When were you here? Should have looked me up, we coulda told a lot of lies [emoji106]
Sorry I missed you, would like to have met,,, didnt know you were on PEI. There is a small Stihl dealer in Charlotte Town, any dead saw $40 and lot of other stuff cheap to clear.DSCF0469.JPG
Here we are in Corner Brook Newfoundland. This is a pic from a place called Cox Cove, they have a wood lot on a steep hillside, cut split and toss it to the house!!

Last edited:

DSS

widebody
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you, would like to have met,,, didnt know you were on PEI. There is a small Stihl dealer in Charlotte Town, any dead saw $40 and lot of other stuff cheap to clear.View attachment 23220
Here we are in Corner Brook Newfoundland. This is a pic from a place called Cox Cove, they have a wood lot on a steep hillside, cut split and toss it to yhe house!!
Was the dealer near the Caterpillar dealer, do you recall? I've never been there if that's the one. Yes, let me know if you ever come back this way.

I work with a couple newfies, and apparently an awful lot of newfoundland is crown land. You just walk into the woods wherever and start cutting. Nobody cares.:campeon:

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Was the dealer near the Caterpillar dealer, do you recall? I've never been there if that's the one. Yes, let me know if you ever come back this way.I work with a couple newfies, and apparently an awful lot of newfoundland is crown land. You just walk into the woods wherever and start cutting. Nobody cares.:campeon:
69 St.Peters Road.
These guys in Cox Cove NL have a wood lot up the steep hill, cut and toss,,,
DSCF0469.JPG

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Iceberg alley near St. Anthonys NL, Labrador in the background, in my view their was about 25 ice bergs. The picture doesnt do it justice, when we went to Labrador I got a piece off a burrgy and had it in my Makers Mark later,,15,000 year old ice.
IMG_0431.JPG

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that this years pic.
Cant wait to get the boat out. Was hopin this weekend but just too busy
Yes that was last Sunday water temperature was still a touch cold for flounder one bite and scored this guy after tucking up in a river to get outta the rough seaimage.jpg33"

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday
ffa3d79bc3e282e682fdf400fbe4a387.jpg
darn good help when dad pays with ice cream!