Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much you want for it? :D

Really nice!
Thanks! It’s not for sale! lol I have been collecting parts for over 5 years! Lol! This one is going to be a shelf queen! I will build some user ones soon! Have one already, but the others will have a bigger carb

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
3:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got er just a rocking this morning.
cac9bf48f7bb2fe48b1f2a9a7a618d7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to say it, but we've gotten to the point where some Macs should prolly be shelf queens for posterity sake.
Still, running a rare mac can't be as bad as some other options:

Been watching the developments for yrs, some very cool stuff.
I have a buddy here in GR who has two and another who just bought another after his first one was totaled.
Just heard that a gas station out on the east coast went to electric only, we have Tesla chargers in GR and have electric chargers here in Lowell my little town half hr out of GR. I've been wanting a good battery saw myself, even though I do enjoy the 2-strokes, just another tool like my battery drills/impacts.
Sure you've seen this one, amazing!
Did I post these here, if so whoops.
Porsche is doing some wild stuff too, and the bike companies are going wild on the battery bikes, I've seen some that looked fun to me.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been watching EV's closely. It's no secret electric motors can easily develop insane amounts of torque, run super efficiently, and show amazing little wear over it's lifetime compared to a combustion engine. I see EV's as unavoidable now that we've started to find better ways to power them and charge them like induction charging and more efficient batteries. But, still, something dies every time someone stuffs one of those great electric motors into some of the sweetest sounding cars ever made.
The good news is straight gears are gonna make a come back. Now folks will want to hear their drive train make noises.

Interesting how some non-harley folks in the vid say the EV Harley makes them want to buy a Harley. Motorcycles aren't really a vehicle for commuting. A car or bus or train does that far more safely, and outside of perfect weather, maybe even more efficiently or effectively. Bikes are more a means of self expression, camaraderie, and the visceral experience. If my HD made no noise, and stood still at stop lights, I would have had no interest in it at all. A friend of mine from France once sat on the thing and started it up. After he got off it, he said, 'It's vicious!'. It's all noise and vibration. Take those two away and what you have now is a vehicle for commuting.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to say it, but we've gotten to the point where some Macs should prolly be shelf queens for posterity sake.
Still, running a rare mac can't be as bad as some other options:

That mac is going to be a shelf queen, had been collecting part, and try to find nice examples and nos stuff, I have another kart Mac that is a nice user, and hopefully going to get another two built with some hot rod parts, to be good work saws.

this is a user, I fire it up all the time just to listen to it! LolF3041E03-4C4D-4F33-913C-B11AB16A6B51.jpegBBA2201D-F04A-476E-B9F3-7A0D777F7B62.jpeg 741A9F0D-B81E-49BA-9688-64D015D486DB.jpeg

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been watching EV's closely. It's no secret electric motors can easily develop insane amounts of torque, run super efficiently, and show amazing little wear over it's lifetime compared to a combustion engine. I see EV's as unavoidable now that we've started to find better ways to power them and charge them like induction charging and more efficient batteries. But, still, something dies every time someone stuffs one of those great electric motors into some of the sweetest sounding cars ever made.
The good news is straight gears are gonna make a come back. Now folks will want to hear their drive train make noises.

Interesting how some non-harley folks in the vid say the EV Harley makes them want to buy a Harley. Motorcycles aren't really a vehicle for commuting. A car or bus or train does that far more safely, and outside of perfect weather, maybe even more efficiently or effectively. Bikes are more a means of self expression, camaraderie, and the visceral experience. If my HD made no noise, and stood still at stop lights, I would have had no interest in it at all. A friend of mine from France once sat on the thing and started it up. After he got off it, he said, 'It's vicious!'. It's all noise and vibration. Take those two away and what you have now is a vehicle for commuting.

I am all for electric vehicles and development! I think it’s really cool! I just don’t want them to take away my gas stuff! For most Current driving needs a small electric pickup truck even with 150 mile range would work fine, they don’t have everything figured out yet, but with all the money being poured into it it shouldn’t take long for some of these things to happen, a 400 mile range and charging in under 15 minutes is what it’s gonna take to make it main stream, once that happens the argument for gas will be virtually eliminated, And they have to keep the cost down! LOL oh yeah and don’t take my hot rod!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's great, I figured they were repops.
I probably misread your post, some are nos sticker and some repop, but I didn’t have them made, there is a company that makes and sells them, sugar creek saw shop, on the air filter sticker. There is another company that repops the recoil sticker but that’s a nos recoil, that’s the only way you could get the white chip screen, the white chip screen is almost unobtainium!

I haven’t applied the air filter decal yet, not sure it I want to put a cp125 decal or not, the air filter cover is off a cp

Last edited: