Random pics (that you took) thread...

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So are you telling us that you haven't been wearing your ears :eek:.
My ears ring any time theres no background noise(really all the time), I don't wear mine sometimes when I'm using the baby saws, but last night I wore them running the ms200 rear handle as she barks pretty good.
Dropped this 10" box elder last night with it as well as a 8-9" cherry. I was shooting for the field goal(between the two trees) and got it, wasn't sure she was gonna spin down in there as it had a big curve and an odd canopy. This was the last of the damaged trees from the storm in our front yard. I planned on taking it out anyway to open up the area for the maple on the left, because the storm ripped two of the larger branches of I didn't have to climb it. Bummer is I have six 2-3" branches broken in the back yard from the same storm I have to climb to get now, I would have rather done the box elder lol.
View attachment 203629 View attachment 203630
Brett I've had continuous ringing since I woke up in neurosurgical ward of Navy hospital San Diego 1972. The 661 reflecting off the flat surface while noodling aims it better, seems louder.
Recommendation; stay aware of surroundings! :confundio1:20191016_112305.jpg
I didn't have to find out if my chains, straps & come alongs had enough reach to nearest tree. Crew came in and pulled the log out with their strap:applaudit: benefit of being in yard waste dump

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The markets in Europe are so different from the US, it's difficult to tell. I am aware there are far more two stroke scooters in Europe. Well, far more two stroke everything. They are currently working on hammering them out, but until then, loads of folks with scoots like them to smell nice, and even prefer natural oil, or at least a perceived natural substance since castor can be so refined now. So castor, and even fragranced castor, are popular. In low output, low heat scooters, castor doesn't cause issues, and may be beneficial.
Castor basically makes a 2t engine smell great. I can see the allure.

Again, I think my main issue was the saw running hot. It had over 200 psi up at Randy's altitude. At 200ft next to the Suir river in cold dense air here in Waterford, she produced nearly 225psi. That is just way more than I needed. And, frankly, she was a bit mad even as ported saws go. Great for racing, not so good for the work you see here, day in and day out.

Shes holding well over 12K here in hardwood with a 30 inch 98DL bar pulling semi chisel chain in cold dense air. If you look closely, you can see the tach I have mounted to the air filter cover:

That's funny, very different indeed. That's one of the reasons I try not to argue with folks about things in there area, I know very little in the grand scheme of things.
Sound like he had that one pumped up pretty good.
I remember that tree!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That hose is my doing! I have the reminents to prove it! :cunaooooo:

View attachment 203699
I believe you, you've been trained at the school of k'nex :cunaooooo:.
Just saw this in my pictures and thought you might get a kick out of it. My boy converted the table to a k'nex "air" hockey table lol.
Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 12.14.54 AM.png

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having to reinforce the old entry into our building from when it was a Sears many years ago. Resized_20191017_150525.jpg
Used to be all glass
Resized_20191017_150525.jpg Resized_20191016_125618.jpg Resized_20191016_125626.jpg Resized_20191017_130339.jpg
The mall has been empty and condemned for years. The scumbag that owns it has an asking price as if its still a usable mall.

So no one wants to touch it.

Last edited: