Random pics (that you took) thread...

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My bad Tony. Just thought you where getting caught up in Eds and my poo slinging!:D
Naw after manual movements of these 5 and 7" thick slabs any poo slinging I do messes w/my shoes20190427_173006.jpgthe lower one sticking out the right side of picture has a buyer as soon as he finishes and gets paid for dry walling. Restoring a 200 year old log house, he is. 3"x18"x about10 feet. Maple that has metal that has me testing archer chisel chain and has me practicing sharping it up .

breese

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been carefully refinishing my Great Grandmothers rocking chair.
The beginning of its life was on her front porch for many years in TN.
The family discovered it in a storage locker after my aunt passed away and asked me to take it home to Chicago and fix / refinish it.
Discovered it had been "Redone" at least 4 times (the number of different dowel pins I found) and there should not be any metal in it... Surprise!!
Started this the middle of Jan. Just sent it off to be reupholstered.

001.jpeg 006.jpeg

Hand sanded everything so as to not destroy the character.
027.jpeg

Done and sent for reupholstering
041.jpeg

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naw after manual movements of these 5 and 7" thick slabs any poo slinging I do messes w/my shoesView attachment 178837the lower one sticking out the right side of picture has a buyer as soon as he finishes and gets paid for dry walling. Restoring a 200 year old log house, he is. 3"x18"x about10 feet. Maple that has metal that has me testing archer chisel chain and has me practicing sharping it up .
UPDATE: roofer just stopped by and will pay for 2 of the 3 sticking out upper right when his check comes in within 3 days. Too bad my mechanic doesn't have a forest here;)