High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Random pics (that you took) thread...

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I was in such a bad mood at the moment. I was siphoning some #2 oil out of my tank in the basement and walked away for a minute (ok, 10-15) and came back to about 3-5 gallons of fuel on my basement floor. So I was rushing around to clean that up and stop it from spreading when I got his text. I did nothing to de-escalate but then why should I have to? He came to my property telling and getting in my face. Pisses me off.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was in such a bad mood at the moment. I was siphoning some #2 oil out of my tank in the basement and walked away for a minute (ok, 10-15) and came back to about 3-5 gallons of fuel on my basement floor. So I was rushing around to clean that up and stop it from spreading when I got his text. I did nothing to de-escalate but then why should I have to? He came to my property telling and getting in my face. Pisses me off.

Too many headaches in a day to be having to deal with an idiot on top of that. What a dick of a neighbor.

How's the power unit coming? Back up and running?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem with texts is you can't be sure of someone's mood/ tone of voice. I tend to be very blunt even offensively blunt, but I intend no offence what so ever.
Kind of hard to confuse "*f-word head" with any other term of endearment lol.

Oh FFS I'll get you some more Ranger pics in the AM.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything came to ahead yesterday regarding this issue. Cops were called after things got physical. This guy acts like I need to control nature and make water flow up hill.

Long of the short is, the county came and dug the ditches and he was not pleased and said more water was going to come on his property. I told him to contact the county and speak to them because I do not control them or tell them how much of the ditch to clean.

So just for good measure, today I went down and cleaned my driveway culvert to make sure water can get across to the other side of the cleaned ditch.

I also had a chat with the DEC police about some filling and grading taking place in a wetland adjacent boundary.

Next on my list is cutting firewood with my ported 288, probably up until 8pm tomorrow
That sucks man! Bad neighbors can be a killer! I had two bum neighbors at my old place, one cut trees on my property! And the other would get sick from smoke, so she complained every time I burned paper of cardboard in a burn barrel. She even mailed me a poem that rimed and said I was basically the worst neighbor ever for burning and called me smokey. To make a long story short, my new neighbor is great and I am glade I moved! We are going fishing Saturday! Hope thing end up alright for you!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Wayne! You're the best!

:D

Way to go Steve.
Now we will hear on the news how a Topeka man was chased down the street by some meth head weilding a dirty needle for trying to take pictures of a Ford Ranger.
:p

Wayne, if that happens, hit video and hold your phone behind you, it will be like watching Cops!

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Way to go Steve.
Now we will hear on the news how a Topeka man was chased down the street by some meth head weilding a dirty needle for trying to take pictures of a Ford Ranger.

Wayne, if that happens, hit video and hold your phone behind you, it will be like watching Cops!
No, selfie mode, but be sure to get him over your shoulder.

You know, for science.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Way to go Steve.

Lol if some tweeker wants to rumble I'll gladly be there huckleberry.

Willard

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can see the cooling lines and electronics cable under his chaps on his left leg, the cart with Oregon decal is beside him.
View attachment 178148
Gary's involvement with motorcycle engines didn't stop with hotsaws.
When he was much younger he built a 3 time Bonneville land speed record motorcycle.
His bike was built out of a Kawasaki 500 triple 2 stroke he named Yellow Fever.
106030598.24EhhniW.YellowFeverunderway (1).jpg 78693274.hYbOL9QW (1).jpg 78693277.0zw36kj1 (1).jpg

Willard

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sweet, show us more!
At the moment my project is a pile of parts, not much to show. But you can catch my Holmen Tree Hotsaw Resurrection thread over at Kevin Cut4fun's Chainsaw Repair Index.

Speaking of Gary Walrath's Kawasaki Bonneville land speed record. Gary talked about New Zealand legend Burt Munro who built homenade pistons by sand cast, cylinder liners out of sewer pipe and con rods out of airplane propellers in the 1950's '60s.
His unbroken 1000cc and under record that still stands was with his 1920's Indian motorcycle.

If you're a total gear head you have to see Anthony Hopkins 2005 movie "The World's Fastest Indian" portraying Burt.
One of my favorites.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My head gaskets showed up just before noon, so I got to it after lunch.
All new lifters and oil manifold.
Sounds like every other 6.2 I have seen, so I'm not sure what the vagina who took it aparts problem was.
View attachment 178527
Great! You know what there problem was...a gate breaking at the nearby sheep farm! Those loose sheep got them all distracted!