davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
8:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is definitely random! Pretty cool, now test some block and tackle, just kidding. Would be interesting to see what she could pull with more weight over the axle
If I go off the boom it will wheelie. I saw a video (can’t find it now) of one skidder dragging two with the brakes locked by wheelieing. It will pull until something breaks. I have winched off the boom with a pulley and back to the pintle which would be 24,000…sometimes that’s what it takes to get a log on the tilt bed trailer.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the boom was originally built for my ‘95 Cummins on 39” tires. Years ago I was dragging a burned f250 out of the mountains and it got hung up on a VW sized boulder. 1410 Yoke exploded off the Dana 80 and the rear section of the driveline came flying out of the truck, slicing the fuel tank in the way. Good times. Got some more vehs in the same place now. Think the deuce with no bed and the rear wheels flipped in will show them who’s boss.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know judging from those pics I believe the name "Bigmac" is just a lie. "Littlesteel" would be more fitting. Lol!!

P.S. I really like that river pic Big Nate!!
Haha! I am a total lie! It’s is definitely Stihl county here! The 461 was a freebie, built out of old fallers saws and junk, and the 026 was a $50 saw and my pole saw was an fs120 that i converted to a 250 top end that I got for free for fixing another fs120. So ya I like my cheap Stihl’s

I don’t know about the name change! Lol