I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
North east corner.

Cool!.
I've been in that "area" twice on 2 different trips to Glacier.
Both times on the way out we stayed in Glendive, then north to Circle and Wolf Point.
Drove Hwy 2 all the way back to Wisconsin the first time out.
Second time we cut off of Hwy 2 at Fort Peck and went south. That was a cool drive.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool!.
I've been in that "area" twice on 2 different trips to Glacier.
Both times on the way out we stayed in Glendive, then north to Circle and Wolf Point.
Drove Hwy 2 all the way back to Wisconsin the first time out.
Second time we cut off of Hwy 2 at Fort Peck and went south. That was a cool drive.
Nice! That is a very nice drive for sure. I have been on all those roads you talked about. I live about 2.5 hours north of Glendive. About on hour north of highway 2. We summer some cows out by Wolf Point south of the river.

Fort Peck is my favorite place for hunting and fishing. The pines recreational area and bone trail to be exact. Very nice desolate country. 54 miles of gravel to get to bone trail and 32 to the Pines.

Our county seat is Plentywood.

Timjus

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
picture.php

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Send it on down to so cal.

I for one am loving it here in MT. We have been so dry for the past couple of years it was getting spooky. Water holes drying up. Grass not growing like normal. Newborn to the west selling down or out of Cattle.

We are calving right now, and they are saying we are in for a blizzard (white out conditions) Friday night into Saturday. That makes things interesting.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Send it on down to so cal.

I for one am loving it here in MT. We have been so dry for the past couple of years it was getting spooky. Water holes drying up. Grass not growing like normal. Newborn to the west selling down or out of Cattle.

We are calving right now, and they are saying we are in for a blizzard (white out conditions) Friday night into Saturday. That makes things interesting.
42 years here and this is the most snow I’ve ever seen in one winter. One extreme to the other just kinda sucks.