Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put in some work on my new property over the last couple days. Almost have room for my shop…. Still need to move some dirt and do some grading, but it’s starting to take shape. :)

View attachment 336446 View attachment 336447 View attachment 336448 View attachment 336449 View attachment 336450

How do you like the camper shell? I have a folding lid. It is very convenient but it leaks. Leaking is not normally a problem unless I have stuff i want to keep dry, like luggage or a fan, which is almost never, lol. I think I ruined a floor fan, that may have gotten wet in the bed of my truck; not 100% sure about that.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do you like the camper shell? I have a folding lid. It is very convenient but it leaks. Leaking is not normally a problem unless I have stuff i want to keep dry, like luggage or a fan, which is almost never, lol. I think I ruined a floor fan, that may have gotten wet in the bed of my truck; not 100% sure about that.
It’s a love hate kinda thing for me…. It is great for keeping stuff dry, but it’s bad for visibility and reaching stuff in the front of the bed. Also noticeably lowers fuel mileage when it’s on vs. when it’s off.

I’d rather only have it on when I absolutely need it, but it’s a three person job to install or take off.. When I get my shop built I’m going to put in a hoist so I can quickly and easily do it by myself.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh my god. I could have used the blower ac today. Planter tractor ac crapped out. Was like a sauna in ther.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

He thought it was funny to blow air on me when I wasn't looking. He followed me all over while I was trimming. Like a personal ac unit!

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
75C233CE-8EA1-4C32-91D7-7AB930BDA86E.jpeg Second coat of tung oil on the new Axehandle I made, first coat cut 50% with mineral spirits, and then keep adding oil for the third and fourth, fifth and sixth pure tung oil, And then 30 days after the sixth coat to fully cure.

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag