redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shock absorbers probably wouldn’t hurt either

Depending on the trailer suspension they are huge. A family friend added shocks on his 5th wheel toy hauler and he said it was much less bouncy. That's only on leaf spring. Can't do it on torsion axles.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Torsions prolly pretty much self dampen.

It’s common here in SoCal to lift RV trailers by moving the springs of top of the axle for off road camping. Often the springs break because they don’t add bump stops and they go over uneven terrain and over compress the springs. Plus trailer springs are cheap junk. If I ever build myself that gooseneck it’s gonna have one ton truck springs or something.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sweet! Did you get it from EarthTools or are you lucky and have a good dealer near by? You have purchased the best two wheel tractor money can buy in my opinion. I have been running BCS for over 26years. And I'm 35! Just used mine tonight to break some new ground in the garden. Here is our fleet.

My 720 with a Kohler CH395 repower
PXL_20210106_004557455.jpg
PXL_20210409_180805427.jpg

My Dad's 725 with a dozer blade and cart I fabricated for it. He has the tiller attachment too.

20201108_192441.jpg 20201110_185040_HDR.jpg

Bad azz dealer sign I picked up at an auction of a 715.

20201017_181315.jpg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Random pic lol. Another 80 bucks for a bag.
2e77b0fa15dd1b2d471fc50028065253.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I have been getting meaty bones (soup bones) from the butcher for our pup Heidi.
She likes them more than the dry dog food.
And unlike human cooked food from which she threw up a couple times the raw meat and bones don't seem to have any ill effect on her digestion.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been getting meaty bones (soup bones) from the butcher for our pup Heidi.
She likes them more than the dry dog food.
And unlike human cooked food from which she threw up a couple times the raw meat and bones don't seem to have any ill effect on her digestion.
I have given rem and oaks raw meat a few times. But they will eat anything. They are both very food driven. Wish they could have food in a dish all the time but they would eat till they puke. And i got to be carfull with the weim. That breed is prone to bloat.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have given rem and oaks raw meat a few times. But they will eat anything. They are both very food driven. Wish they could have food in a dish all the time but they would eat till they puke. And i got to be carfull with the weim. That breed is prone to bloat.

We are lucky with our pup Heidi, she can have dry dog food in her bowl and not eat it.
But she is food jealous towards our three cats, when any of them come near her bowl/food she will eat till nothing is left.

We just give her as little/much food as we deem needed.
Heidi also gets a bite here and there whenever we eat something.
We are very happy that Heidi doesn't drool while "begging" for food.

Random thought, do I bathe Heidi today?
Weather is nice, bathing her will renew the tick repellant effect.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We actually have a really good dealer close by, like within 15 minutes of home. I went to order the hiller furrower yesterday and they actually had it in stock. Suprised me. It seems to be a very well built and well designed machine. Got all the posts in. Have to build my h braces in the corners stretch fence and hang gates . 20210508_141731.jpg

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We actually have a really good dealer close by, like within 15 minutes of home. I went to order the hiller furrower yesterday and they actually had it in stock. Suprised me. It seems to be a very well built and well designed machine. Got all the posts in. Have to build my h braces in the corners stretch fence and hang gates . View attachment 293971

You are lucky with a close by dealer. Why did you go with such a small machine? Your garden looks like 850 series territory. I know I wish I had an 853 sometimes. But im sure, like me, you're on a budget!

You are in the same boat as I. I too still need to set corner braces and stretch wire. I will have 6ft horse fence with strands of high tensile wire to 9ft total. No deer is eating my garden this year!

PXL_20210427_235102925.jpg

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are in the same boat as I. I too still need to set corner braces and stretch wire. I will have 6ft horse fence with strands of high tensile wire to 9ft total. No deer is eating my garden this year!

View attachment 293972
It's a big undertaking learning how to built fence correctly.....when you know nothing about it. Learning/teaching ourselves as we go. I've only ever built dinky fence. None this legit.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are lucky with a close by dealer. Why did you go with such a small machine? Your garden looks like 850 series territory. I know I wish I had an 853 sometimes. But im sure, like me, you're on a budget!

View attachment 293972
Not in my price range rite now. Just gonna make this work . Mostly bought it for the tiller.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 293972
Keep in mind I'm only using it inside the fence.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On a fence as tall as mine
Not in my price range rite now. Just gonna make this work . Mostly bought it for the tiller.

I bought my 720 at an auction for 10 bucks! Ended up needing an engine, clutch, and bearings, seals, and tines for the tiller! Still worth it for $900. And most all the wear items are new now!

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On a fence as tall as mine

I bought my 720 at an auction for 10 bucks! Ended up needing an engine, clutch, and bearings, seals, and tines for the tiller! Still worth it for $900. And most all the wear items are new now!
I got a good price on mine, and I know the dealer personaly so I'm kinda excited to be able to have this tractor and tiller. Its fast and tills to a nice consistency.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a good price on mine, and I know the dealer personaly so I'm kinda excited to be able to have this tractor and tiller. Its fast and tills to a nice consistency.

I'm jealous you have a great dealer near by. They do a very nice job preparing the bed. They chop up weeds real good too. For a 20" tiller I set my rows up at 36". Gives the right amount of clearance to cultivate with the tiller throughout the year.