Raffle for Nixon's Husqvarna 390xp

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well guys the last prize has been claimed so I guess that wraps up this raffle! Thanks for making it a pleasant experience and all around fun event! I was dreading the drama and chaos that usually happens with these things. Fortunately we had none of that! I will be meeting up with Janelle in the next week or so to hand her the money in person. Can't wait to see her face. I haven't shared the total but did tell her it was going very well when I picked up the Mac's. I'll post back when that takes place. Thanks again guys!

Dan

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well guys the last prize has been claimed so I guess that wraps up this raffle! Thanks for making it a pleasant experience and all around fun event! I was dreading the drama and chaos that usually happens with these things. Fortunately we had none of that! I will be meeting up with Janelle in the next week or so to hand her the money in person. Can't wait to see her face. I haven't shared the total but did tell her it was going very well when I picked up the Mac's. I'll post back when that takes place. Thanks again guys!

Dan
Job well done Dan 👍 , Kudos to you !!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dan
Good job Dan!
R (3).jpg

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dan

Edit: just read the pm. Got it!

Last edited:

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cash!?

You mean we didn't raise enough to blow some funds on an oversized check??

I'm sure she'll be stoked!
I didn't want a check or send PayPal. Going to give her some then pull another pack out of a pocket. Then pull another pack out...then another and another!

Attachments

• 20240803_103710.jpg
    20240803_103710.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 20

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't want a check or send PayPal. Going to give her some then pull another pack out of a pocket. Then pull another pack out...then another and another!
Nice and classy!

I was only kidding, of course, about the oversized check. Cash is great, no banks, no Man.