High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

ported 661 baffle in muffler vs baffle out

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
8:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It seems like we have turned into ArboristSite with all this "my saw is faster" *B-S.....

I refrained from pointing that out much earlier today. Evidently, this place is not as someone says: 2000 guys telling each other how awesome they are.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man that's depressing. I guess you must be good or something.

Not really. I don't do nothing special at all. My saws ain't real fast or anything like that. I just try really hard to make my customers get what they paid for. I always answer the phone, and I reply to my messages. It's the little things.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really. I don't do nothing special at all. My saws ain't real fast or anything like that. I just try really hard to make my customers get what they paid for. I always answer the phone, and I reply to my messages. It's the little things.
You sound like a true red blooded American.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It doesn't bother me, I like it limited.
It pops on the limiter in the wood at 13.1k so that's fast enough for a work saw I think.

I said a guy told me it was popping at 13.1k it pops when it's not loaded so I don't know why that matters but I'd say without a load it probably is 13.1
I have no idea what it's doing under a load or why it would matter.
I was trying to find out what rpm it was doing it at not trying to show anybody how fast it's going in the wood,that doesn't mean anything anyway,there's to many variables.
Anything other than that has been taken out of context .

when are you going to get your story straight?

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I put the ignition back stock and closed off the muffler and put 404 and a 8pin on and it and it stopped buy it's a good bit slower and I do realize that it runs ok and I'd leave it this way if the owner wanted it that way but he doesn't.