Not open for further replies.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
12:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok guys need some advice or see if you guys are having the same issue. The pics on this site have suddenly become huge i guess is what I wanna say. If I'm reading a post I can k ly see about half of the left side of the pic. Do I have a setting wrong? This is a pic sent to me today and kinda shows ya what I'm looking at. This is a paypal shot and you can only see. Part of the pic. Thanks guys. Screenshot_2016-01-08-15-39-44.png

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
1:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I too have had this problem most of the day. When I logged in this morning around 7:00 everything was good. When I logged in again a little later I noticed the huge pictures. I haven't changed any settings at all on my end. I only view this forum from my iPhone. I don't know if this makes any difference or not. I figure this has to be something on there end. The "big guys" in charge are always adjusting things for us trying to make this forum better then it already is. This forum is still young and I'm pretty sure this is just some growing pains.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here. Windows phone.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely has to be something on there end then. I'm sure if we wait patiently it will be resolved soon enough.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may be to blame. Sorry and please be patient. I've been trying to get exCanuck to give me the ability to upload my camera pics. Right now, I cannot because the resolution is too large, but not file size. It will be temporary, sorry for the inconvenience.
I upload to other forums without issue and he is trying to get us set up the same way. Last thing we need is wall size pics for people to try view.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
12:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may be to blame. Sorry and please be patient. I've been trying to get exCanuck to give me the ability to upload my camera pics. Right now, I cannot because the resolution is too large, but not file size. It will be temporary, sorry for the inconvenience.
I upload to other forums without issue and he is trying to get us set up the same way. Last thing we need is wall size pics for people to try view.
Lmao. It's really not a big deal. As long as I know it's not on my end all is good. :)

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is your native resolution?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Still happening to me (mobile).

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I see the photo full height but probably less than 1/4 width.

Status
Not open for further replies.