High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

NWP MS260 Build

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So I've been telling my pal that I need to tune the saw for him. He keeps refusing, telling me it runs fine. The last time I made a cut with this saw, the ambient temp was under 18*F.

He's stopped taking his 038 Mag to jobs now. He says this saw is so light and cuts so well, he only takes Maggy to large stumping jobs. He let the techs at Long Island Power (the machine supply place here) run the saw and they liked it very much. Couldn't believe the power in a light package.

So he's finally brings it by and I tell him to make a cut, and the thing is slobbering. It was at 8500-9000 rpm. Had to turn the H screw in about 1/2 turn just to get it to 14k.

He just shook his head is disbelief after that point.
That's easy to believe. If it runs it's running rite

Na they need guys like us to bring out the zing zing in the saw. Must be a pride issue

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They look at it like any saw that runs and cuts wood is a good saw. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Oh so some box store Remington saws must be awesome saws then until the fuel line or recoil break. They run and cut. Kinda. My neighbor had his earthquake out last night sound like it was running good but his idle was too high.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Power sprayed the oh26 woody pro off yesterday it was in need of it. Now to scrub off the new to me filter cover from drf256 and se how it fits then cut some holes or slots in the cover for better breathing and hide the cracks