AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Friday Fornicators! Hot one out there today boys. 98f and sun was set to stun. Good day to be on the beach with a cold beverage and an umbrella.

Got some fishy news from the lady that owns the house. I think we'll be speeding up the house hunting. I guess her place in Athens is going to auction.

Y'all have a good one.

giphy.gif

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a chance to go back on 12 hour swing. Not sure it's gonna work with the wife's schedule but I'd really like to go if I can.
How many days a week on 12's? Were on them because were short handed and it seems like they dont want to hire! So to meet their so called numbers we been on 5 12's for nights and 6 12's for days.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many days a week on 12's? Were on them because were short handed and it seems like they dont want to hire! So to meet their so called numbers we been on 5 12's for nights and 6 12's for days.
It rotates, no more than four days or nights in a row and a seven day stretch off every month.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We did two on, two off, three on, three off. A two week cycle. Basically every other weekend was a three day work weekend for straight time. But you worked 15 days every month. Made it nice to plan stuff for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.