Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dinner... handmade sub by yours truly and purple Doritos. Dad's night to cook![emoji38]
e099858b2a9de0e0d042f1367a30caab.jpg

My night here too as Tamara is at a retirement dinner for someone she works with. Throwing a GF pizza in the fridge, the kid can deal with the lack of gluten.

Might need some raw veg for a side, finished the Doritos last night...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My night here too as Tamara is at a retirement dinner for someone she works with. Throwing a GF pizza in the fridge, the kid can deal with the lack of gluten.

Might need some raw veg for a side, finished the Doritos last night...

My night here as well the wife is out for happy hour with her work so I ordered a 14” pizza from one of the local smaller places and let’s just say it didn’t last long and I’m the only one here. Might not need to eat breakfast tomorrow

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My night here as well the wife is out for happy hour with her work so I ordered a 14” pizza from one of the local smaller places and let’s just say it didn’t last long and I’m the only one here. Might not need to eat breakfast tomorrow

Hard to find a GF pizza larger than 10”. Ordered one last week and it was a “keto” crust. They fried cheese until it was a solid lump and then added sauce and toppings. Was really good, just a little greasy.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to find a GF pizza larger than 10”. Ordered one last week and it was a “keto” crust. They fried cheese until it was a solid lump and then added sauce and toppings. Was really good, just a little greasy.

We use to have a pizza place in town and it’s nick name was 5 napkin pizza due to the grease

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my relief called off for work this morning. Not a surprise as he is in Mexico on vacation. Everyone knew this was happening since last week. Girl boss comes and breaks the news to me. She then gives me her plan how we are going to cover the shift. I give her a better plan but she wont go for it. Her plan has me staying till 11 for a 16 hour nightshift and coming back for 7 tonight for another 12. Little back story we have been working 60 and 72 hour weeks for most of the year. So I did 72 last week and I'm on a 60 hour week of nights. They have an option to move two people on day shift and the hours get covered and I go home on time. I told the boss i dont want or need anymore hours. If you keep me till 11 this morning I won't be back this evening! I'll update in an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.