beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not yet. Been dealing with a few things here that have sort of taken up a bunch of my time plus it’s been to damn cold. I figure spring is coming and the weather will be getting nicer so I’ll get to it then. It’s been 7 years since I had the shop built so a few more weeks without an insulated ceiling ain’t gonna hurt. Lol
Yep that's the way it goes. I've been planning on finishing the basement for six or seven years. Lol

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The high pressure oil system that drives the injectors. Put in a new pump and lines today. The fuel system should prime fast.
I see... I remember now that they say to keep the oil changed in those engines to help them injectors live longer or something like that. My buddy has a 98 F-350 like yours and didn't take care of it. It's currently a lawn ornament.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see... I remember now that they say to keep the oil changed in those engines to help them injectors live longer or something like that. My buddy has a 98 F-350 like yours and didn't take care of it. It's currently a lawn ornament.
Yeah every 3,000 is a good idea. Your buddy has a expensive lawn ornament lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.