Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning hackets and slackers.

Slacking muhself...

Half day of being a squirrel when I show up :D. Seeing a tiny electric top handle chainsaw in my future with super early start times next year. Done by noon, wrapped up and long gone unless I'm working near one of the lakes or close to the salt water.
It's looking real good for next year. Already have one clearing deal and help him get the boat ramp in this fall or winter. The house and yard is almost done. New docks and the gazebo is nice over the water, slightly brackish tidal. Mays Landing area downstream of the harbor. Nice place Tony built on the Great Egg River. I'll get some more stuff in that area and toward the pines. Three is just not enough but two are repeats to maintain the RV parks and Tonys place. He is never done :) Just a nice area to be in... plenty of woods. Always picking up a day or two from word of mouth through their friends, businesses and relatives homes down in that area. All good stuffs from Batsto south and east. My stomping grounds were mostly the other side on the north west down to Batsto Village in the south. It's a three million acre area of pines. Plenty of hardwoods on the perimeter and in patches.

Gona be nasty hot here again by Friday. So, be getting ready cupcakes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.