Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So hows all you fellers?
Randy, you get all that hay put up?
Rodney, I think turkey season is closed.;)
Tim, still not getting any satisfaction from the UTV folks?
Dall, you do anything yet slacker?
Brett, learn how to grow a beard, PLEASE!
I know I forgot some of yas, so GFY to all the rest.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People today were great. If I wanted anything else I would have bought. The Hondas are real enticing. That engine right under the seat though. They're everywhere and some nice prices. A Ranger 1000 could do I guess if Can Am doesn't get rolling. Can't get a side by or a chain vice out of Canada...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People today were great. If I wanted anything else I would have bought. The Hondas are real enticing. That engine right under the seat though. They're everywhere and some nice prices. A Ranger 1000 could do I guess if Can Am doesn't get rolling. Can't get a side by or a chain vice out of Canada...

I had managed to get the chain vice in the truck but then...

I need to go to the body shop to get some stuff out, maybe I can get it in the mail Tuesday.

My guess is that Bombardier wants more gov’t hand outs and the longer they stay closed they figure they’ll get more $$$.

When I was at the Stihler ship last week he said they could hardly keep up the last couple months. Owner had been working 7 days a week and they are only open 6.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure about the Ranger 1000, and the newer model RAZRs may have been improved, but the older ones had issues.
Son had a 4 seater XP 1000. That thing would break driveline components like they were made out of toothpicks. If you got it in any kind of bind, it would snap axles, crush unit bearings, even snapped the front drive shaft. They didnt make the driveline strong enough. All the guys that have them down here replace with aftermarket components as soon as they can. Engines are pretty good, though voltage regulators go out pretty regular. He had to replace that too. The exhaust gets so hot you can see it glowing at night.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So.....according to this, they don't even bother to vet their new members.

View attachment 244275
I’m not welcome there
Lol
Public indecency... like always. They work the skin off your bones yet?

We got electric from the grid, again :)
Streets aren't passable but no worries. Big stuff still all over everywhere.
pictures ffs less talk more pictures

So hows all you fellers?
Randy, you get all that hay put up?
Rodney, I think turkey season is closed.;)
Dall, you do anything yet slacker?
Brett, learn how to grow a beard, PLEASE!
I know I forgot some of yas, so GFY to all the rest.
lol I’m done for the day
Changed a brake hose and line on my buddy’s truck and went and hauled a Tahoe home

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had managed to get the chain vice in the truck but then...

I need to go to the body shop to get some stuff out, maybe I can get it in the mail Tuesday.

My guess is that Bombardier wants more gov’t hand outs and the longer they stay closed they figure they’ll get more $$$.

When I was at the Stihler ship last week he said they could hardly keep up the last couple months. Owner had been working 7 days a week and they are only open 6.

Gravely dealer where we bought the last mower said the same thing. They are also a Stihlership. People werent able to go to work, so the ones that could afford to went out and got equipment to work on projects with, or to play with.
Was fortunate. We were on no OT for a while. They are still stingy with it, but we have all kept working.
Other companies in our field havent been so lucky.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure about the Ranger 1000, and the newer model RAZRs may have been improved, but the older ones had issues.
Son had a 4 seater XP 1000. That thing would break driveline components like they were made out of toothpicks. If you got it in any kind of bind, it would snap axles, crush unit bearings, even snapped the front drive shaft. They didnt make the driveline strong enough. All the guys that have them down here replace with aftermarket components as soon as they can. Engines are pretty good, though voltage regulators go out pretty regular. He had to replace that too. The exhaust gets so hot you can see it glowing at night.
Good friend of mine has all the same problems. $30,000 wrecking ball lol.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
E586A97E-68A8-4FF8-B337-028425CA6553.jpeg 037B2D04-F9C4-423D-98FE-1408AB8CA338.jpeg E736141B-7F04-4EB1-BB9C-44236CE22691.jpeg 92A62EDD-6DD0-4B07-AB9F-BEF1F859DE03.jpeg

Got these yesterday only played with the 3/8 and it surprised me
Took lugnuts off that was torqued to 140 foot pounds and then put them back on to right at 140 foot pounds
I’ll play with the 1/2 inch one sometime but @Canadian farm boy says his will do tractor trailer lugnuts at 500 foot pounds

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hauled a Tahoe home

Well, I didnt figure it ran.
My Son always wanted a Tahoe, til he got one. :([/QUOTE] lol it’s for interior parts
But it does have a extra set of 17 inch aluminum wheels that will work on mine
There will be a 5.3 for sale soon and maybe a 4l60e

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I didnt figure it ran.
My Son always wanted a Tahoe, til he got one. :(
lol it’s for interior parts
There will be a 5.3 for sale soon and maybe a 4l60e[/QUOTE]
Parting it out?

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 244361 View attachment 244362 View attachment 244363 View attachment 244364

Got these yesterday only played with the 3/8 and it surprised me
Took lugnuts off that was torqued to 140 foot pounds and then put them back on to right at 140 foot pounds
I’ll play with the 1/2 inch one sometime but @Canadian farm boy says his will do tractor trailer lugnuts at 500 foot pounds

Yes. Have the 1/2" drive one. I call it the "Honey Badger".
I had lug nuts seized on my 14,000 lb trailer. It snapped the lugs off with not too many ugga-duggas.
It Will snap a 5/8"" grade 5 bolt as well, so be advised. Great power comes with great responsibility. Mode 3 is the MOFO.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol it’s for interior parts
There will be a 5.3 for sale soon and maybe a 4l60e
Parting it out?[/QUOTE]
yes im taking what i want off it and the rest will either be sold or sent in for scrap
Yes. Have the 1/2" drive one. I call it the "Honey Badger".
I had lug nuts seized on my 14,000 lb trailer. It snapped the lugs off with not too many ugga-duggas.
It Will snap a 5/8"" grade 5 bolt as well, so be advised. Great power comes with great responsibility. Mode 3 is the MOFO.
theres 4 modes i think on the 1/2 inch and 3 on the 3/8

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol havent bought one yet but im sure i will
i had a porter cable grinder years ago and battery didnt last long
Theyve come a long way.
I had an old blue Ryobi years ago. Actually still got it at home. Not great for actual work, but nice for convenience.
Get a couple of the 9AH batteries, and you'll love it.
It has an overload that shuts it off if you get it in a bind. Good if you are running a cutoff wheel. Keeps it from shattering the wheel or slicing your face off.

Status
Not open for further replies.