Not open for further replies.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Costco here is insane. I quit going there after the line went around the building and a few people had a HAZMAT suit on....seriously. i got a membership at BJ’s (insert jokes). It’s like Costco and Sam’s Club without all the people.​

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Costco here is insane. I quit going there after the line went around the building and a few people had a HAZMAT suit on....seriously. i got a membership at BJ’s (insert jokes). It’s like Costco and Sam’s Club without all the people.​

Today was decent, often would have spent as much time looking / waiting for a parking spot as I did in line.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Trust me on this
Get into residential heating and cooling
I wish I would have when i was your age.

X2! It's good pay for a skilled trade. They are always in demand down there in the mullet state too. Plus its relatively interesting work. You know your way around a multimeter you should be able to pick up the coolant side of things. There isn't a darn place in this country you couldn't take that knowledge and make a fine living.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
X2! It's good pay for a skilled trade. They are always in demand down there in the mullet state too. Plus its relatively interesting work. You know your way around a multimeter you should be able to pick up the coolant side of things. There isn't a darn place in this country you couldn't take that knowledge and make a fine living.
Agree...Heating and A/C folks here make a killing!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If he did that how would we tell him apart from Cracker Boy? Both have a weird love for dewalt and ac techs?

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did school for it but then got hired at DTE as a linesman apprentice. Now i’m the linesman’s field supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.