p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nuffin. Managed to muster up enough gumption to get this 357 together. How's Mikey and the gang tonight?
2707028f9c3e2153410b3587417cb1e0.jpg
Doing pretty good. Just relaxing with the monsters now. How are you guys doing?

TeaKay

I'm here now !!!
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im ok last coffee for the night

my ex was from maine spent alot of time there beautiful area

All states have their ups and downs. I’m dangerously close to Portland, fckin *s-wordhole [emoji102] Thankfully I’m far enough away to not smell it. [emoji90] I chose to move a little bit away from the disease, corruption, and crime - but that’s also where all the money is made so I couldn’t go too far [emoji23]

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All states have their ups and downs. I’m dangerously close to Portland, fckin *s-wordhole [emoji102] Thankfully I’m far enough away to not smell it. [emoji90] I chose to move a little bit away from the disease, corruption, and crime - but that’s also where all the money is made so I couldn’t go too far [emoji23]
lol spent some time there
some time at old orchard beach
she was from the lewiston auburn area about halfway to south paris

the other ex was from bangor area little town started with a G cant quite remember the name
but traveled all the way to jackman maine flew over mt khatadin on a float plane

its a more laid back state than west virginia and that is good in my book but you are right portland is a *s-wordhole

Status
Not open for further replies.