Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So......today I check on that 1200.00 stimulus money. The IRS page says to enter the information from my 2018 tax returns and my banking information. I do that.....and it then tells me that the information I provided doesn't match their records.

You know......*f-word it. They can just keep their 1200 bucks. I hate wasting my time on this sort of crap.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So......today I check on that 1200.00 stimulus money. The IRS page says to enter the information from my 2018 tax returns and my banking information. I do that.....and it then tells me that the information I provided doesn't match their records.

You know......*f-word it. They can just keep their 1200 bucks. I hate wasting my time on this sort of crap.
Mine said the same thing first thing this morning. I had to enter AGI from ‘18, whether I got a refund or owed, and my bank account/routing info. Mine was good to go, then I checked it again later and it’s now telling me the next info they provide is when the funds will be direct deposited soon. Up until this morning, I’d basically given up on the *s-wordt.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys. Been lurking around and checking things out. Seems like there's no shortage of fun around here. Figured it's a good time to jump in.
So what is this 41 that you are a fan of?

And since no one has properly welcomed you yet,
GFY

Bro-dozers gone wild.

View attachment 237657 View attachment 237658

Stock Ball joints dont like the stress of multiple lift blocks..
LOLZ

Mayhaps someone commandeered your identity?

And I'd get that money, your gonna be paying for it anyways.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mine also said if I opted to not provide the info (‘18 tax info, bank account/routing number) they were wanting, which is the quicker of the two options (direct deposit vs paper check), that a paper check would be sent eventually to my address on file with them.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine said the same thing first thing this morning. I had to enter AGI from ‘18, whether I got a refund or owed, and my bank account/routing info. Mine was good to go, then I checked it again later and it’s now telling me the next info they provide is when the funds will be direct deposited soon. Up until this morning, I’d basically given up on the *s-wordt.

*f-word the sons of hoes. I'm not messing with it again.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd get that money, your gonna be paying for it anyways.

It never fails. I'll get screwed.

Guys like me always do. I've always been self employed. Never got a penny from the government for anything ever. Never asked for anything.

So.....cattle prices are in the *s-wordter.....I call down to the local AG office to see if there's anything to help the small cattle man. They asked if I'd ever signed up for help before.....of course I said no.

Well.....those that have had their money grubbing paws out all along are the only ones that are eligible to get any help now.

Sorta figures.

I'll be fine......I always manage to take care of myself. Just wonder sometimes what the actual point of paying taxes is.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine also said if I opted to not provide the info (‘18 tax info, bank account/routing number) they were wanting, which is the quicker of the two options (direct deposit vs paper check), that a paper check would be sent eventually to my address on file with them.
Give me your social security and bank account number and pin
And I'll get you that 1200.00

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Eggzactly why I hate tax time every year.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Guys like me always do. I've always been self employed. Never got a penny from the government for anything ever. Never asked for anything.

So.....cattle prices are in the *s-wordter.....I call down to the local AG office to see if there's anything to help the small cattle man. They asked if I'd ever signed up for help before.....of course I said no.

Well.....those that have had their money grubbing paws out all along are the only ones that are eligible to get any help now.

Sorta figures.

I'll be fine......I always manage to take care of myself. Just wonder sometimes what the actual point of paying taxes is.

You'd think first timers should be first in line.

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorta figures.

j

The big guys get their hands out quick and have sexytaries doing all the paperwork! They seem to know the game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.