USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ed Zachary, besides, when can you remember anything from anyone that was free.
I'll scratch through this one way or another without it.
I got yer six...get in dire straits, I gots some high dolla *s-wordpaper, canned goods, etc. Just a phone call away...and I’m easy...we can defer payments for 60 days. See...helloooo...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got yer six...get in dire straits, I gots some high dolla *s-wordpaper, canned goods, etc. Just a phone call away...and I’m easy...we can defer payments for 60 days. See...helloooo...

I'm in good shape, so far so good, it might not be tall cotton we're *s-wordting in, it's cotton none the less.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
My phone has it that way, so I followed it. I didn't know! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ifn your phone told you to jump off the Clearwater bridge would you?

I can hook you up if you wanna take a little vacay on the shores of SC...can’t guarantee you’ll see dolphins!

He would if they told him too.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid bullshitt or not, I stay stocked in my canned good pantry, most everything two deep. Gotta feed these grubbing ass kids something when most times they show up, they don’t even call...only thing they bring is an appetite. I always ask them, you want take out...get your asses in that pantry and start taking out. If you think I’m into spur of the moment $60-80 meals at a restaurant to feed...you got another thing coming. And that pantry don’t even touch what I’ve got frozen veggie wise across two side-by-side refer/freezers, and a stand alone upright 16 cu ft freezer in the shop.

I guess bottom line...kids’ momma makes over twice I make a year, some crazy f’ng money...but I’ll feed ya if ya show up here needing something in that gut. I’ll shut down whatever I’m doing to feed ya on my dime. Growing up the youngest of 11 taught me this...there were times I got next to nothing at the table...and there wasn’t no second grub cooking. You had to rub elbows and arms back in my day with those other empty guts...if not, you went to bed hungry...same way you showed up at the dinner table.

If anybody needs some canned goods for their family...trust me I remember the days in the 70’s...I know what it’s like, and you eat nothing. Just PM me. All in confidentiality. This Covid *s-wordt ain’t over with yet...

I’ll wipe the whole f’ng pantry of canned goods out and send it...on my dime. It may take a few boxes!

Ain’t no sense in kids nor anyone going hungry...

C4FF0D46-F2A4-4B08-A774-1F178716BE41.jpeg
DCDA31FD-FFFD-47EF-9AA3-31286FA542E5.jpeg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting my illegal truck legal
New license and title place
Has a neat floor
Thousands of key's epoxied in
Good god are they slow.20200417_165338.jpgOne guy in line I'm second
An hour so far he's trying to get a boat and a Harley legal
Idk.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much is scrap metal per pound
I always factor that in
Working on dodges.
Well this is a Furd....which now has breaks like a Boss. My buddy helped me bleed them some more an we got a bunch more air out. I guess the bride wasn't pushing the pedal to the floor or something but who would know. Anyways the delete worked awsome. I'm liable to take this beautch to McDonald's tonite......[emoji23]

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The bench is loaded and now that the stove is hot I threw two big hunks of hickory on and damped it down some. It's t-shirt weather in here now so I cracked a beer. Time to get this old Super going.20200417_173622.jpgFound a great way to cure this paint too.20200417_174320.jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just out of spite, I'm going to get my snowplow cleaned up and put away this weekend.
Wait for the fuggin blizzard next week.
lol i hope you all get 3 feet of snow

One for WV...coming up!
make sure she likes giving bjs so i dont have to listen to her and i like a nice round ass

Daddy issues be my guess...
does it matter when they are that far gone ?

A friend gave me this beanie... I guess being a bouncer is in my future. Enter the club or GFY

3f3f50fa2e75fbcbb8e28c55af99207c.jpg

you need to get a sharpie and draw the rest of the beard in

I think your friend has other intentions for ya......
View attachment 236367
what one do you think he can play ?

That's what I'm talking about.

From the looks of that mug, you've already been bounced a few times.
lol probably right

that hurt
Did bypass last night. Maybe I need to bleed them some more I think my next step will be a new master cylinder
take that piece of *s-word to the dump
How much is scrap metal per pound
I always factor that in
Working on dodges.
exactly but id say he would have to pay them to take it

you one ugly grandpa
For me yeah. I can't grow a big un!

heredity huh ? glad im ot your dad

Mine got lightened up a few weeks back.
with gray color ?

Well this is a Furd....which now has breaks like a Boss. My buddy helped me bleed them some more an we got a bunch more air out. I guess the bride wasn't pushing the pedal to the floor or something but who would know. Anyways the delete worked awsome. I'm liable to take this beautch to McDonald's tonite......[emoji23]
and leave it in the drive thru ?

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The bench is loaded and now that the stove is hot I threw two big hunks of hickory on and damped it down some. It's t-shirt weather in here now so I cracked a beer. Time to get this old Super going.View attachment 236479Found a great way to cure this paint too.View attachment 236481
QTLA because 034Super. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better all around saw. They’re easily one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.