Not open for further replies.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gots the deck straightenned out. Much more solid. Nobody likes a saggy, spongy deck.
Now to get rid of the chitty lattice thats tacked up on the sides to keep the furballs from getting under there. Will ne replacing the rest of the floor decking as well, since its pretty rotten. Rest of the frame is good. Just waiting to see how the economy does and hope we dont get the crud thats going around. Had most of the materials for what we did in the garage waiting on time.
Eventually plans are to cover the deck, and redo the roof layout of the buildings behind it.
Hope you all have enjoyed my deck pics.;)
0405201625.jpg 0405201626_HDR.jpg

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Dave I cant say I've heard of that brand. Sorry man.

Korean. LS tractor makes them. I took a hard look at them for a minute. A tractor is a lot less useful than a mini skid steer or art. loader for the work I do. Lotta tractor for the dough though.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One more thing, my buddy's wife ,school teacher, libtard, anti gun......any ways wanted to get some on hand gun experience for her and their 14yr old daughter. So I swallerd me pride an offered my assistance to the sounds of Freedom. The both did well but I believe their daughter may have caught the bug....

[emoji16][emoji41]

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
One more thing, my buddy's wife ,school teacher, libtard, anti gun......any ways wanted to get some on hand gun experience for her and their 14yr old daughter. So I swallerd me pride an offered my assistance to the sounds of Freedom. The both did well but I believe their daughter may have caught the bug....

[emoji16][emoji41]
Attaboy! Let freedom ring! One freedom pill at a time!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:asz:Bwahahahaha! Gotcha:asz:
Gfy

lol im sure shes been a merry go round a few times
So you hang with them?

[emoji16][emoji41]
I would of gave her a magnum with hot loads lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.