USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My nephew's on the island as we speak. About week 11 he got a stress fracture in his tibia. I believe he's in a rehab platoon for a few weeks now.
Cool for the soon to be Jarhead...unfortunate about the stress fracture...saw several guys with stress fractures when I was went through. Yep, he’ll be recycled and graduate with another platoon and series.

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool for the soon to Jarhead...unfortunate about the stress fracture...saw several guys with stress fractures when I was went through. Yep, he’ll be recycled and graduate with another platoon and series.
My sister says he seems in good spirits. Just a little bummed about not finishing with the friends he had made the first go round. He's a tough little shít so I'm sure he'll be fine.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SOB, my head hurts...gal came over a little while ago, decided to kick back and watch a movie, so she chose 47 Meters Down: Uncaged in 4K UHD. I’m just along for the ride at this point. Don’t ever even think about wasting 90 min’s of your life watching that *s-wordt. Now she owes me 90 min’s...gonna get that back and then some. You goons enjoy your night.

Last edited:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Fellas. Rained early in the AM. Rained since Friday as a matter of fact. Supposed to start clearing at noon.

I was sick as a mofo the last couple of days. Bought some stuff at the vegan store and wouldn't you know it?.....the lying m'fers had put milk/butter--lactose in it.

I'm upping my 'porting' arsenal...gonna build a belt grinder. Lol. Y'all have a good Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.