Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Ever tried Imitrex or Fioricet? Both have worked for me over the years...and I get some crazy ass migraines at times.

Yeah had both those when they first came out. The imitrex was a self inject deal. Neither worked well. Doc had some mumbo jumbo made up term for it I don't remember. I only get a major event like last night maybe 2 times a year. Usually I slam about 6 rapid release tylenol and tractor through em.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah had both those when they first came out. The imitrex was a self inject deal. Neither worked well. Doc had some mumbo jumbo made up term for it I don't remember. I only get a major event like last night maybe 2 times a year. Usually I slam about 6 rapid release tylenol and tractor through em.
That sucks Brad. Hopefully they find something non narcotic that will work.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What the fuk no snow? It's winter

Awesome Jason what did you use?

He shoots he scores
Gunner...used a Meguiar’s Heavy Duty Headlight Resto Kit. Two sanding grit pads, P1000 and P3000 with water from a spray bottle to keep the sanding pads/headlight plastic moist, then small buffing pad in the kit on an 18V DeWalt with their PlastX Cleaner and Polish, then wiped down at the end with a couple of coats of their UV Headlight Protectant. That’s the third set of headlights I’ve done with that kit, so def worth the $20 I paid for the kit over a year ago. Really only takes about an hour to tape off and do both headlights, just wasn’t in no hurry, and bullshitting with a neighbor while I was doing it.

You can buy the largest Meguiar’s UV Headlight Protectant 10oz bottle separate without buying an entire headlight kit, then buy a 16oz bottle of 3M Rubbing Compound in the black bottle with red label, and achieve the same/better results by hand polishing with the 3M compound, or if you have little buffing pads for a corded/cordless drill, use them. The Meguiar’s PlastX is sold separately as well, but I think the 3M Rubbing Compound is better, after the initial wet sanding with the 1000/3000 grit. Mine would’ve turned out better I think had I started with about an 800 grit, but couldn’t find my stash of 800...who the hell knows where I put’ em in the shop.

Last edited:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
201tcm lol
200T ftw
Mornin freeloaders an tightasses

Windy as a mfr here......
Windy was a understatement, pinch, pinch, pinch ...
Yep same here. Snow storm coming through tomorrow night/Saturday I guess.
Gfy
Good morning biscuit twisters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf is a biscuit twister?
:elboinas:
I hope I'm right....
Did that. Takes care of the pukes but doesn't touch the pain and it keeps me awake.:private:
not sativa :facepalm:
Maybe slam a 6 pack too?
Lush
*s-wordty day there
My Husky dealer really likes putting FT "big bore" jugs on two series. This summer he traded me a 346 with the muffler screen carboned shut for a 257. I stopped in with another 257 today. "What do you want?" "You got anything in back"? "Just this Stihl a guy traded in".View attachment 218881
View attachment 218880
It'll pull fuel and fire on choke. The thing still has most of the paint on the bottom. Should clean up real nice and fit right in with all of the other 60s I have to do this year.
Send it here...trades?
PM me
Optima can go straight to hell after moving production to Mexico and dropping quality.

$50 Interstate blemble batteries FTW!!!!!
Just find the Interstate man. They have good used batteries cheap.
yes

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mazda fixed and now mower fixed. Will run it with a fresh tank of gas and
oil tomorrow.

Mower was filthy and packed with dirt so I blew it all out and cleaned it up.

1c054a6aad1f3b458ebc3b28df3913e6.jpg

bcbf83a4570f2a5a12b88e2972b36775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.