Not open for further replies.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
6:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Do not drink the black cup......
I repeat DO NOT DRINK FROM THE BLACK CUP!!!!
6e9a148a7c8a8e693646c6a9aa685713.jpg

Dip spit cup???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When the AC in FL breaks your *frenched.... you fry. When the heater in WI breaks you put on a sweater and add another log to the fire.

True... But you can also jump in the pool and chill with your cars AC cranked while the house air gets fixed! Still beats freezing in Sub zero temps.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok this is really starting to get old fast :nusenuse:

View attachment 218395

Like the ole chicken legs says “I’d move” but then again I live where it’s cold in the winter so I just deal with it. Kevin is right and you just can’t get nekkid enough for the heat and humidity

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
4:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like the ole chicken legs says “I’d move” but then again I live where it’s cold in the winter so I just deal with it. Kevin is right and you just can’t get nekkid enough for the heat and humidity

To be honest I don’t mind the cold at all. As long as you keep moving you stay warm. I would take the cold any day over extreme heat, I can’t handle that *s-word at all.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The snow passes me first then goes to Ed and I should travel 3 plus hours to ride the snow at his house versus my house. Wtf is wrong with you Wayne. You need your head examined

Not to mention the fact I would be unibit muff modding your chit when you were not looking.
Or even when you were looking. I don't care.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True... But you can also jump in the pool and chill with your cars AC cranked while the house air gets fixed! Still beats freezing in Sub zero temps.

What if no pool...what if the vehicle a/c has *s-wordt the bed as well? I know...just go hang out at the local Taco Hell.

That kinda rhymed fellas...I could be a rapper in disguise and never knew it. Talent...

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How would yous know said:
Burn notice son.
Lmao I know the feeling. It takes ya a good 3 to 4 years to get used to the heat and humidity, once you do, you're fine. I wear gym shorts whenever I can, and always tee shirts, light colored tees.

Yeah right. Climb some trees around here in August. Then tell me how you got "used to it."
Evening guys, still 306 messages / 15 pages behind. Did anyone say anything important?
Gfy
Middle names...HotRod? Asking for a friend
some piece of *s-word stole my neighbors 325 gallon
water tank and 3" water hose
when the power was out.
no idea when it happened
at night generators were running
and i wasn't home until 10:00 last night
we've never had anything stolen here.
That's methed up.
Trail cam time.
There's that too...I was thinking he missed the turn for the Rest Area and had to whiz in the coffee cup.

Splish splash
What if no pool...what if the vehicle a/c has *s-wordt the bed as well? I know...just go hang out at the local Taco Hell.

That kinda rhymed fellas...I could be a rapper in disguise and never knew it. Talent...
NOT

Jr.... Has it all figured out :rolleyes:

I like me new mutiquote version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.