Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
*s-wordty day today. Lost a calf. Still feeling puny too.
Sorry to read Randy. I still remember the sound one of my grandpa's good milk cows made after she stepped in a woodchuck hole and broke a leg. Eery and heartbreaking at the same time. Its harder with the little ones.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning guys,
Had my hour at the spinning cycle, very hard but it feels good when it’s done. How much I produced today I don’t know since it was a new cycle.
With a bit luck I may be able to swap a couple seals tonight.
Tomorrow no training, going for funural in Evje, dad to one of my neightbours passed away on xmas eve.

hey Todd, my weekend went fine, did nothig to be honest.
How was your weekend bud?
All went well thanks just very busy at the moment on all fronts

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Rep for multiquote :wave:
It's snowing like a mfer here.

Two days of non stop rain......now this sh!t.
Your having a rough week dood.
I don't like her as a person but respect the raw approach.
I'm 21, March 1st I'll be 22!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You waited too long....find a cougar, soon...things change...you have new adventures.
Wow got to wonder what it would be like 21 and single in Florida all those babes dam.
I got a son older than you.

I cut the bar oil with hydraulic fluid does good.
Fun...me too.
Hydro oil sounds about right when hell freezes over.
Chilli ftw
Congrats

Haven't put it back together yet.
Slacker
It was -38° Celsius ambient temperature this morning when we started.
Fugdat
had to use wood stove caulk on the last set of those i used
bastards wouldn't quit leakimg.
Cooper seal. *f-word headeders wif mufflers!
Priceless
I shouldn’t beach. I’m sure come summer time down your way everyone is sweating under their tits!
I don't have tits :(
Cheap bassturd....replace that fuel line on the brake booster
Insides is clean too.
View attachment 217533
Even the snaust is painted.
View attachment 217534 View attachment 217534

Wish I could show some of the hot rod motors that got done in the pre digital era.
Minty
Been a while now, all stock, no hot rodding on this one. Had to have a machine shop install hardened seats in the head, as the no lead ate into the exhaust seats something terrible. Bottom end is still original with less than 50k on it. So, you could call it a major service not an overhaul.

I haven't been able to find any yet, sure wish I could though.
Just replace the stock harness and add in two relays wired breaker/hot back to main hot post at the battery or firewall. All better now. Nice and bright.
The scavenging starts with a higher pressure just before the transfer ports (outside the cylinder).
At the beginning of the scavenging the fresh gas bursts into the cylinder (which enables an earlier opening of the transfer relative to the opening of the exhaust; the transfer port opens after the exhaust port).
The scavenging starts “positive”: from the opening of the transfer port to the BDC (Bottom Dead Center), the piston (with the tilting valve sealing its back end, and due to the small dead volume in the scavenge pump) displaces the air-fuel mixture into the cylinder positively (it resembles with the exhaust cycle of the 4-stroke engines: no matter what the pressure in the exhaust manifold is, the piston will push positively the burnt gas outside the cylinder).

Things change near the BDC wherein the tilting valve opens.

Now the space inside the piston (i.e. the “crankcase” of the OPRE Tilting) is free to communicate with the cylinder through the open scavenge port, and the scavenging turns from “positive” to “inertial”.
With the inertia of the fast moving gas “column” in the transfer - cylinder - exhaust, the transfer continuous strong till the closing of the transfer port, sucking gas from the space inside the piston and the inlet port.
At the end of the transfer, with the flow of the fresh gas from inside the piston towards the “scavenge pump” (and from the inlet port towards the space inside the piston) already strong, the filling (or overfilling) of the scavenge pump space with fresh gas continues uninterrupted till the closing of the tilting valve near the TDC. After the TDC the already established flow of fresh gas from the inlet port into the “crankcase” continues uninterrupted, while at the same time the gas trapped into the scavenge pump undergoes a compression by the outwards moving piston.

The bigger the tilting valves, the better the breathing at high revs
Meh
Good evening fellas. The 67 is now running, and best of all no leaks. Going to drain and flush the tranny before driving it.
Flush the tranny...hum just sayin'
Just put a couple turn downs on it at the collectors. Don’t be a bish. Lol
Hate those dust throwing *s-worddowns.

Crispy today but less wind.

Edited for the good of the cumulatively cumulative community
He ment trany

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rep for multiquote :wave:

Your having a rough week dood.

I don't like her as a person but respect the raw approach.

You waited too long....find a cougar, soon...things change...you have new adventures.

Fun...me too.
Hydro oil sounds about right when hell freezes over.

Chilli ftw

Slacker

Fugdat

Cooper seal. *f-word headeders wif mufflers!

Priceless

I don't have tits :(

Cheap bassturd....replace that fuel line on the brake booster

Minty

Just replace the stock harness and add in two relays wired breaker/hot back to main hot post at the battery or firewall. All better now. Nice and bright.

Meh

Flush the tranny...hum just sayin'

Hate those dust throwing *s-worddowns.

Crispy today but less wind.

Edited for the good of the cumulatively cumulative community
He ment trany

That's a brand new vac line FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.