High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

NSP2. Cuz PA WiFi sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Did her dress come from Omar the tent maker’s wife, O’my?

Did she put that belt/waist tie on with a boomerang?

When was the last time she saw her feet?

Can you imagine the SMELL coming from underneath that skirt?? I just threw up in my mouth writing that.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know in the old days they used corn cobs to wipe their ass. What does she do waddle through the corn field?

Does she use stuffed animals as tampons?

Does Wadney use a 10 tom floor jack and house jacks to hold her FUPA out of the way to get to her no-no place?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know in the old days they used corn cobs to wipe their ass. What does she do waddle through the corn field?

Does Wadney use a 10 tom floor jack and house jacks to hold her FUPA out of the way to get to her no-no place?

Too many questions to ponder, but I bet @dall would fight him for her. Lol

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys,
Had my hour spinning cycle today, not my best perfomance but thats how it is getting old. I pour sweat each time, thats the most important benefit out of it.
We're having a hell of a weather tonight, lets hope the plastic protection on the wall will stay.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can those be found on Amazon?

Yeah about 25 years ago I weighed that much.
Yes to the question on the Lansky Sharpening Systems. Ebay, Cabela’s, BPS’s as well. The 4-stone Diamond version on the right runs about $65-70. The 5-stone Arkansas stone version on the left is half the price of the Diamond set. They both work well but I can’t really tell any difference/advantage of the Diamond set over the regular set.

If I had to buy another sharpener, I’d like to get the Work Sharp Ken Onion Edition belt sharpener with different grit belts. There’s a couple of attachments that can be purchased that are pretty neat for that setup...blade grinding attachment for taking raw steels and making knives, an attachment that slicks up mower blades, axes, mauls, hatchets, etc. Only drawback with the system, it’s not very lefty-friendly when it comes to the knife sharpening/belt setup aspect of it because of how it’s designed...for righties. When businesses play the ‘marketing model’, it always ends up the mass percentage...things are more designed for RH’s. But it’s a damn good belt sharpener...it’ll put hair-splitting edges on blades. If I were right-handed I’d a bought this setup years ago.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the weapon of choice for all the Zwilling/Henckels, Wustoff, Wustoff Pro, inside kitchen cutlery...Chef’s Choice XV Trizor 15 deg, 3-stage sharpener. An outstanding electric sharpener for all the latest, over the past many years, American, German, Asian knives that are factory beveled to 15 degs. American and German knives for many, many years were beveled to a 25-20 deg blade from the factory. Asian knives have been at 15-12 degs for many years...think paper thin cuts of sushi, etc...and a lot of Asian knives are single bevel.

This same Chef’s Choice sharpener is also known as the Chef’s Choice 151 model (15 deg angle). It’s the same exact sharpener, simply under two different, same mfg model numbers. No difference at all in both. Exterior finishes are different...black plastic, white plastic, or the brushed metal stainless model I’ve got. I opted for it a couple of years ago because it was on sale at Cutlery and More and I picked it up actually cheaper than the plastic housed versions, black or white (paid $130 if I remember correctly, usually runs about $170-180). The re-profiling decades old American and German knives has been simple with it. Stage 1 is pretty aggressive and only used to re-profile to another degree. Stage 2 not so aggressive but gives you the burr edge you’re looking for to take to stage 3, the stropping/polishing wheel stage. I haven’t put a blade through Stage 1 in a couple of years, it’s not necessary. A quick pull or two in stage 2, both sides of the blade, a few pulls each side through stage 3 stropping/polishing, and the blade is hair splitting again. With the 15 deg angle guides, it’s simple to get your kitchen stuff back to hair-splitting edges. Even sharpens all serrated knives in Stage 3.

Money well spent if you wanna keep your kitchen stuff razor sharp. A dull ass knife in the kitchen ain’t no better than the fool trying to use it...an accident waiting to happen. I learned the hard way several times, probably like most, in the past many years.

EC2F4CF8-769C-4F05-9A95-27FE978D1BDC.jpeg

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are still open here in Canada, can't figure out what happened to them down there.
Greedy miss management. I did see where they are going to open a few locations but with more of an old school hands on feel.

Here’s the weapon of choice for all the Zwilling/Henckels, Wustoff, Wustoff Pro, inside kitchen cutlery...Chef’s Choice XV Trizor 15 deg, 3-stage sharpener. An outstanding electric sharpener for all the latest, over the past many years, American, German, Asian knives that are factory beveled to 15 degs. American and German knives for many, many years were beveled to a 25-20 deg blade from the factory. Asian knives have been at 15-12 degs for many years...think paper thin cuts of sushi, etc...and a lot of Asian knives are single bevel.

This same Chef’s Choice sharpener is also known as the Chef’s Choice 151 model (15 deg angle). It’s the same exact sharpener, simply under two different, same mfg model numbers. No difference at all in both. Exterior finishes are different...black plastic, white plastic, or the brushed metal stainless model I’ve got. I opted for it a couple of years ago because it was on sale at Cutlery and More and I picked it up actually cheaper than the plastic housed versions, black or white (paid $130 if I remember correctly, usually runs about $170-180). The re-profiling decades old American and German knives has been simple with it. Stage 1 is pretty aggressive and only used to re-profile to another degree. Stage 2 not so aggressive but gives you the burr edge you’re looking for to take to stage 3, the stropping/polishing wheel stage. I haven’t put a blade through Stage 1 in a couple of years, it’s not necessary. A quick pull or two in stage 2, both sides of the blade, a few pulls each side through stage 3 stropping/polishing, and the blade is hair splitting again. With the 15 deg angle guides, it’s simple to get your kitchen stuff back to hair-splitting edges. Even sharpens all serrated knives in Stage 3.

Money well spent if you wanna keep your kitchen stuff razor sharp. A dull ass knife in the kitchen ain’t no better than the fool trying to use it...an accident waiting to happen. I learned the hard way several times, probably like most, in the past many years.

View attachment 211947
Thanks

I dig both of them. And yeah ain't that some *s-word how lefties get the shaft on stuff.

The Lansky system is inbound.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Greedy miss management. I did see where they are going to open a few locations but with more of an old school hands on feel.

Thanks

I dig both of them. And yeah ain't that some *s-word how lefties get the shaft on stuff.

The Lansky system is inbound.
I think the Arkansas 5-stone deal is $33 and some change right now on Amazon...it’s the way to go. Don’t even fool with the Diamond setup. Buy a Lansky base for the sharpening clamp while you’re at it...makes holding the knife a little easier with the clamp hand. Not absolutely necessary, but it does help. I think the base is about $10-11 bucks. Just drape you’re clamping hand index finger over the backside of the clamp lightly to keep the guide rod true in whatever angle slot you choose...works like a champ Wayne.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the Arkansas 5-stone deal is $33 and some change right now on Amazon...it’s the way to go. Don’t even fool with the Diamond setup. Buy a Lansky base for the sharpening clamp while you’re at it...makes holding the knife a little easier with the clamp hand. Not absolutely necessary, but it does help. I think the base is about $10-11 bucks. Just drape you’re clamping hand index finger over the backside of the clamp lightly to keep the guide rod true in whatever angle slot you choose...works like a champ Wayne.

Yeah it was 45 shipped with the 5 stones and the universal base

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had some diamond hones at work that came from Granger. They didn't last very long. We have some old ass stone I use on a few homemade knives we have there.

This set ain't for work stuff either lol.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

what do you mean the "old day's"

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon fellas.
i have an idea for that 350 you bought.
8aa61ee6bd007bb2a6d8fefe0b526419_width-600.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it was 45 shipped with the 5 stones and the universal base
I wouldn’t even waste my time recommending something that wasn’t worth a *s-wordt to accomplish its’ intended purpose. I’ve been this way for many years...tired of buying bullshitt that doesn’t work, ends up in the landfill.

The Lansky Diamond setup is fine, but it’s wayyy overrated compared to what the Arkansas 5-stone setup can do...and no sense in spending double the money. My advice, just don’t start with the aggressive extra-course, course stones unless a blade has nicks in it, or you’re wanting to re-profile a blade to a whole ‘nother degree angle altogether...no sense in taking out any more steel than necessary. One good thing about the Lansky system, it has a slot for 17 deg angle and is damn fine for Rapala fillet knives, etc. I’ll even run my many Rapala fillet knives through the Chef’s Choice 15 deg electric. Kind of a six, one half-dozen thing there btwn 17 and 15 degs.

The Chef’s Choice Trizor 3-stage, 15 deg electric machine just takes all the beer drinking fun out of what the manual Lansky does...but it has its’ purpose for the kitchen stuff. And that’s all it gets involved with, with the exception of fillet knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.