The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
9:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So let me share how my day went....

9:00 am-Loaded up all my shít and hooked up the trailer....off to help a friend with a big maple that's being dismantled at one of his rentals.

9:30ish- pulled in and started bucking up the larger stuff, cutting the brush down to manageable pieces.

11:00ish - trailer was about loaded and he had leave for a funeral so I stayed and finished up what I could.

12:00-12:30 I get all my stuff packed in the truck and away we go right? Wrong!!

Truck is stuck on the ice slick that used to be snow. Not wanting to tear up the yard I called my friend to come back and give me a pull. He's on his way...

Meanwhile I decide to try 4 low.

1:00ish- I get the truck and trailer moving in reverse, 4 low was just the ticket!! Then boom!! Truck stops dead What THE fúck just happened??

I get out look at the trailer, thought I broke the axle... Walk around to the other side and the wheel is in a hole. Septic tank that no one knew about. Fuuuuuuuk me!!

Unload trailer get it outta the *s-wordhole literally and back on solid ground.

2:30 or so we're loaded back up and headed for home finally!!

Unhooked the trailer and yanked up to the woodpile with tractor. If any of fellers would be so kind as to come stack it for me tomorrow that would be great [emoji4].

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

9:00 am-Loaded up all my shít and hooked up the trailer....off to help a friend with a big maple that's being dismantled at one of his rentals.

9:30ish- pulled in and started bucking up the larger stuff, cutting the brush down to manageable pieces.

11:00ish - trailer was about loaded and he had leave for a funeral so I stayed and finished up what I could.

12:00-12:30 I get all my stuff packed in the truck and away we go right? Wrong!!

Truck is stuck on the ice slick that used to be snow. Not wanting to tear up the yard I called my friend to come back and give me a pull. He's on his way...

1:00ish- I get the truck and trailer moving in reverse, 4 low was just the ticket!! Then boom!! Truck stops dead What THE fúck just happened??

I get out look at the trailer, thought I broke the axle... Walk around to the other side and the wheel is in a hole. Septic tank that no one knew about. Fuuuuuuuk me!!

Unhooked the trailer and yanked up to the woodpile with tractor. If any of fellers would be so kind as to come stack it for me tomorrow that would be great [emoji4].
burn it where it's at

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it was refreshing pulling into my road
seeing my neighbor
he wears the entire stihl catalog of ppe
and probably a condom too.
he needed all that protection as he was cutting a 8 inch thick dead tree out of the road with a 250.
i cut them out all the time.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it was refreshing pulling into my road
seeing my neighbor
he wears the entire stihl catalog of ppe
and probably a condom too.
he needed all that protection as he was cutting a 8 inch thick dead tree out of the road with a 250.
i cut them out all the time.
Hey at least he took care of that one. Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yous need a winch on the front

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening smellers, warm today, did a little bit of fixing on old blue and split a bit with it too. Posted a couple vidja's on the big Echo sale thread of it.
Flushed and changed the engine oil, fixed the muffler bearing,c the hydraulic fluid filter along with a few other odds and ends.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys,
Question, does the 562 3/4 wrap handle fit on a 555?
The way I see it it should fit, just need to get it confirmed by one who has done it before I order a heathed handle for my 560

I don't know why not Tor, they have the exact same handle to begin with. The 555 just isn't a "PRO" saw to have one listed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.