Not open for further replies.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening slackers.

Concrete guys suck at running a rope on "the pipe" he calls it, :facepalm: It's a port-a-wrap. How many times will I say that before it ever sinks in or take the *f-wording clip off before you walk away with the limb, wtf...

Did a nasty 100 ft, dead mushroomy red oak today. 30" dbh. First Y at 70' 18" stem there. Top roped from the basket and just about cut it off there. Had them use the mini to bust it off and pound it. Shattered and split the fat side. The rest was very surprisingly solid all the way to the flair.

Mornin' tweakers.
You wish, twacker
Mornin' fellas. I'm all hopped up on peanut butter toast and green tea..
:rolleyes:
:wave:
Anything is possible these day can't be to careful.

Plus we had a plant meeting this morning that covered a wide range of topics and one of them was use of gender pronouns. I wanted to ask who cut their dick off but figured that might of got me a few days off.

I guess we have some "special peeps working front office now.
Not everyone gets rid of the extra plumbing...just sayin'

You better check...to be sure :sisi1
Lola?
86129185.jpg
Loving the finish work on the hood
:sniper:
Carry on...

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Iowa City, Cedar Rapids area has a lot going for it. And she has found a couple places that she could work at that are reputable employers compared to what she can find in Kansas.

I still have some ancestral manifest destiny in me and want to move west.
I have lived in the Iowa City since 2002. Lots of guys on this site leave around here.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to pass on the @cuinrearview recommendation tonight as it seems tonight is their game night, with Dungeons and Dragons being their big draw.. I may head over there tomorrow though.
Powered down some cheese curds, beer battered cheese bread and a chit load of rum and cokes on the company dime though.

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my friend's sister that has half stake in the family cabin I was buying got cold feet. Wants one more year to "tell it goodbye". I understand it but I'm bummed too. I can still use it anytime next year. Maybe I'll just bust my ass for a year and pay cash for the damn thing. Or maybe I'll buy a brand new 395 for milling. Hmmmm....
Make
So my friend's sister that has half stake in the family cabin I was buying got cold feet. Wants one more year to "tell it goodbye". I understand it but I'm bummed too. I can still use it anytime next year. Maybe I'll just bust my ass for a year and pay cash for the damn thing. Or maybe I'll buy a brand new 395 for milling. Hmmmm....
Make you a good deal on a 395 and I will drop it of at shauns to get ported for you.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to pass on the @cuinrearview recommendation tonight as it seems tonight is their game night, with Dungeons and Dragons being their big draw.. I may head over there tomorrow though.
Powered down some cheese curds, beer battered cheese bread and a chit load of rum and cokes on the company dime though.
Atta boy Wisco, cheese on beer on cheese on rum:applaudit:

I haven't been to that brewery or had their beer, but people I trust have. Not D&D people though. Sorry about that...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Atta boy Wisco, cheese on beer on cheese on rum:applaudit:

I haven't been to that brewery or had their beer, but people I trust have. Not D&D people though. Sorry about that...

No problems! I looked at their website and it said the first Wednesday of every month was gsme night with D&D being the big thing. I figured I'd pass on that!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening slackers.

Concrete guys suck at running a rope on "the pipe" he calls it, :facepalm: It's a port-a-wrap. How many times will I say that before it ever sinks in or take the *frenching clip off before you walk away with the limb, wtf...

Did a nasty 100 ft, dead mushroomy red oak today. 30" dbh. First Y at 70' 18" stem there. Top roped from the basket and just about cut it off there. Had them use the mini to bust it off and pound it. Shattered and split the fat side. The rest was very surprisingly solid all the way to the flair.

You wish, twacker

:rolleyes:

:wave:

Not everyone gets rid of the extra plumbing...just sayin'

You better check...to be sure :sisi1
Lola?

Loving the finish work on the hood
:sniper:
Carry on...

I'll pass as I'm not a licensed plumber.

More shrooms huh?

I have lived in the Iowa City since 2002. Lots of guys on this site leave around here.

I've noticed that.

So does this mean you like it or just stuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.