Not open for further replies.

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a bad ass high dollar Keurig machine, that makes crazy good espresso’s and froths milk as well...I never use the thing. Bought it for a gal that used to come see me. It takes the ‘R’ style cups. I’d give the damn thing away...just never use it. It’s in mint condition.

I had a regular Keurig before this and it was starting to act up plus I’m getting sick of the pods with this machine you just can use regular ground coffee way more betterer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One thing I will say...

...been tracking my ProMac-700 from Jimbo. It’s in Cali heading this way. FedEx tracking doing its thing. Knowing my luck, it’s a 20lb box of dent pullers!

I’m glad this ProMac-700 deal is coming to an end. I know I busted Jim’s ass ten ways to hell in this, as well as many others did. And I appreciate the tagging that was dealt his way.

It’s hard for me to put a finger or explanation on Jim. I think a lot of things that transpired were unnecessary...especially on his behalf. But he’s his own man...so I really don’t know what goes on inside his own head. I just want the saw for my son...and that’s all that ever mattered when it comes down to it.

I wish the man no ill will...but I do think he needs to take a step back and see what’s going on in his own head and world.

I’d honestly like to see Jim make a comeback in here and other sites. He shares a raw talent...and he’s damn good at it, to trick out and port saws.

It’s a small world of folks who know what they’re doing in that line of business, and his talent with saws is damn good. It’s the other part of dealing with Jim that just gets yer blood pressure boiling...there’s absolutely no sense in it...it benefits no one person.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a bad ass high dollar Keurig machine, that makes crazy good espresso’s and froths milk as well...I never use the thing. Bought it for a gal that used to come see me. It takes the ‘R’ style cups. I’d give the damn thing away...just never use it. It’s in mint condition.

Dibs

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One thing I will say...

...been tracking my ProMac-700 from Jimbo. It’s in Cali heading this way. FedEx tracking doing its thing. Knowing my luck, it’s a 20lb box of dent pullers!

I’m glad this ProMac-700 deal is coming to an end. I know I busted Jim’s ass ten ways to hell in this, as well as many others did. And I appreciate the tagging that was dealt his way.

It’s hard for me to put a finger or explanation on Jim. I think a lot of things that transpired were unnecessary...especially on his behalf. But he’s his own man...so I really don’t know what goes on inside his own head. I just want the saw for my son...and that’s all that ever mattered when it comes down to it.

I wish the man no ill will...but I do think he needs to take a step back and see what’s going on in his own head and world.

I’d honestly like to see Jim make a comeback in here and other sites. He shares a raw talent...and he’s damn good at it, to trick out and port saws.

It’s a small world of folks who know what they’re doing in that line of business, and his talent with saws is damn good. It’s the other part of dealing with Jim that just gets yer blood pressure boiling...there’s absolutely no sense in it...it benefits no one person.

Jim will never be a member here again. Talented or not, hes as *f-worded up as a soup sandwich between his ears.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixt.....:D:cool:

I enjoy a good ejacu-latte myself. lol
An-Ejacu-Latte-0517965771499508947.jpg

Fixt......

Sorry Juan. It was too funny not to post.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One thing I will say...

Wear ppe,hazmat suit,gloves,apron,googles,
Condom,face shield,rubber boots
When you open it outside
Far from your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.