Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's Friday somewhere lol. How are you doing Randy?

I'm almost out of the funk I was in.

Y'all ever get in funky moods for no good reason?

My lovely wife thinks I have too much stuff piled on.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely, I think it's pretty normal honestly. Just got to take a few steps back sometimes.

My father......he was a hard old bastard. He tried to raise us boys to never show weakness. To him, just admitting you had feelings was being weak. I try not to be like that......but it's funny how that stuff rubs off on a guy and he doesn't even realize it. I'm trying to learn to talk about stuff like that more, rather than just keeping it bottled up.

Plus GFY

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My father......he was a hard old bastard. He tried to raise us boys to never show weakness. To him, just admitting you had feelings was being weak. I try not to be like that......but it's funny how that stuff rubs off on a guy and he doesn't even realize it. I'm trying to learn to talk about stuff like that more, rather than just keeping it bottled up.

Plus GFY

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmfao well GFY.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thanks DJ!
She is early, she has not reached 15 hours on the forrest as a free individual.
Those trackers is worth every dolar, special for a young dog. Not sure I'll use it after she has develop as good as she will be, those old beep beep trackers can be better/safer
You'll learn to love the GPS tracker as long as you hunt in places with good reception. Thick canopy can make it hit and miss.

I also run my dogs with a bell on their collar. Keeps them safer in the thick brush, especially with youngin's along for the hunt. I've known of some beagles that were accidentally shot while hunting.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Plus GFY

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw your new video. I was waiting for you to say "I don't make videos anymore because lifes been good to me so far" lol

Nothing, just the hda 191 yet available it would seem.
Is that any good? Seems like I need to go buy one now.

Evening fellas. I'ma go see if I can get stoned in the dark.
Right on mang.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
86125875.jpg

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing, just the hda 191 yet available it would seem.

Is the 198 no longer available? I just bought 2 for Joe Piper. There is one new on box on ebay for $47.
I only see the 191 on ebay, and just one seller

You'll learn to love the GPS tracker as long as you hunt in places with good reception. Thick canopy can make it hit and miss.

I also run my dogs with a bell on their collar. Keeps them safer in the thick brush, especially with youngin's along for the hunt. I've known of some beagles that were accidentally shot while hunting.
I look forward to use the GPS DJ, I've only used those old trackers before. The old tracker is brilliant if your dog get killed by a wolf or drowned

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.