Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s a little something to ponder...

Stopped by a local gun shop (probably the best gun shop here in mid-Ga...these guys move some volume when it comes to firearms) yesterday after work to talk with their gunsmith about some front/rear Tru-Glo and Trijicon sights one of my BIL’s gave me for my Springfield XD’S, XDM’s. Springfield front/rear sights press on/off opposite of most all other gun mfg’rs, and they’re a SOB unless you’ve got a high-dollar sight press.

Anyhoo...looking at some prices they had on their Ruger AR-556’s and their S&W M&P-15 Model II’s, base weapons with MBUS collapsible rear sight, front A-1 sight, 30-rd MagPul mag, chamberred in 5.56 NATO/.223. They want $650 for each...I just shook my f’n head. You can go to GrabAGun online, get either for $499, $7.99 flat rate shipping, no sales tax unless ya live in Tx...$508 out the door. And this gun store I’m talking about wants $35 for their FFL transfer fee and background check. I personally know four FFL gun dealers here who only charge $10 for the same FFL transfer/background check fee.

...and the youngin’s with tax return money coming up won’t give that $650 price two thoughts to have the gun in the heat of the moment now kinda thing...and have to pay 7% sales tax on top of it. You can take that roughly $175 difference after taxes and put a pretty decent Vortex red/green dot or other tactical scope on the thing. Amazing ain’t it!

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You f’rs crack me up...lmao! I thought she was gonna be cool with it...that’s about as good as it got concerning that...the thought!
I think some people forgot what tits look like.

Here’s a little something to ponder...

Stopped by a local gun shop (probably the best gun shop here in mid-Ga...these guys move some volume when it comes to firearms) yesterday after work to talk with their gunsmith about some front/rear Tru-Glo and Trijicon sights one of my BIL’s gave me for my Springfield XD’S, XDM’s. Springfield front/rear sights press on/off opposite of most all other gun mfg’rs, and they’re a SOB unless you’ve got a high-dollar sight press.

Anyhoo...looking at some prices they had on their Ruger AR-556’s and their S&W M&P-15 Model II’s, base weapons with MBUS collapsible rear sight, front A-1 sight, 30-rd MagPul mag, chamberred in 5.56 NATO/.223. They want $650 for each...I just shook my f’n head. You can go tonGrabAGun online, get either for $499, $7.99 flat rate shipping, no sales tax unless ya live in Tx...$508 out the door. And this gun store I’m talking about wants $35 for their FFL transfer fee and background check. I personally know four FFL gun dealers here who only charge $10 for the same FFL transfer/bs kground check fee.

...and the youngin’s with tax return money coming up won’t give that $650 price two thoughts to have the gun in the heat of the moment now kinda thing...and have to pay 7% sales tax on top of it. You can take that roughly $175 difference after taxes and put a pretty decent Vortex red/green dot or other tactical scope on the thing. Amazing ain’t it!

Impulse purchases make some business alot of money.

Hell look at the auto industry

Status
Not open for further replies.